Unofficial Preview Changes v Gold Coast @ Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Would they bring Yeo and Selwood in after such a long time out?

Yeo only injured his hand, still kept up his running. Selwood is the bigger concern - 5kgs heavier and longer time out with the ankle. Can always sub him.

Both would add more to the team on one leg than Carter or Tunbridge. Worth rolling the dice.

Out: Hutchings (hammy), Cox (retired)
In: Colledge, Naitanui

B: Schofield, MacKenzie, Brown
HB: Hurn, McGovern, Butler
C: Gaff, Priddis, Sheed
HF: LeCras, Darling, Cripps
F: Lycett, Kennedy, Hill
R: Naitanui, Shuey, Masten
I: Bennell, Colledge, McGinnity
S: Carter
E: Sinclair, Brennan, Smith

If Yeo and/or Selwood are ready give them a run at East Perth so they're cherry ripe for an elimination final.

[URL='https://twitter.com/WestCoastEagles']West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 2m
"Selwood, Yeo & Ellis are all pushing hard for next week." -AS[/URL]

If all 3 are in plus Nic nat this would be my team:

In: Nic nat, Selwood,Yeo, Ellis
Out: Cox, Hutchings,Carter,Mcginnity

Bennell Emac Schofield
Hurn Brown Butler

Gaff Priddis Yeo

Darling Mcgovern Lecra
Cripps JK Hill

Ruck: Nic nat, Shuey, Scooter

Bench: Masten, Ellis,Lycett Sub: Sheed

One less tagger than usual but i would use Scooter to tag the hell out of Dion Prestia.

Emac should nullify Lynch who was causing alot of headaches for the Bombers ( Hooker was injured?)

Fresh Nic nat should dominate this match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selwood, Yeo and Ellis all pushing for selection next week according to Simmo.
Big risk bringing in 3 underdone players

If they are 100% sure

It would be a risk giants fleet of foot of Gold Coast in the heat of the day

If Yeo's injury has healed then he should be right to go. Wouldn't have lost much fitness being a hand injury. Selwood has probably been right to go for a couple of weeks now and has just been building fitness. Ellis should be right to go, has only been a couple of weeks.

If Yeo's injury has healed then he should be right to go. Wouldn't have lost much fitness being a hand injury. Selwood has probably been right to go for a couple of weeks now and has just been building fitness. Ellis should be right to go, has only been a couple of weeks.
Yeah I'm pretty sure Selwood has been training with the main group for a few of weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back