Unofficial Preview Changes v Gold Coast @ Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

we have shown ourselves to be a gutless team who thrives when the pressure is minimal.

based on that its likely the guys come out and smash the suns today now that richmond has secured 8th.

honestly my only interest in watching is to see how NN goes. such an underwhelming year from him. 6 goals for the year is not good enough.
Just like the Geelong, Collingwood and Adelaide games last year? Seriously, how stupid can you get?

Winning this game means nothing.

So does losing it though. Yes we get a higher pick if we lose, but it isn't guaranteed that they can be anything any more then any other guy in the draft. On paper he could be an absolute star, but unless he adapts and lives up to that potential his on paper quality means nothing.

I'd rather us at least go out with the aim to win and play our guts out for the four points rather then go out with a tanking mindset and purposely throw the game to Gold Coast. That isn't what our club stands for.

I'd rather us at least go out with the aim to win and play our guts out for the four points rather then go out with a tanking mindset and purposely throw the game to Gold Coast. That isn't what our club stands for.
'Playing our guts out' hasn't been what this club has stood for in some time. :(

anyone know what the highest percentage of a side who has failed to make finals is?

we may give it a real shake today.

the games we could have won . freo twice , port adelaide , carlton , 1st game against collingwood , essondon .. geelong won all their close games and we have better % .. if we won all ours we would in the top four . buggar of a year . i feel positive about next year , outside mids were our weakness , we have colledge and maginness coming through , our depth is good obvious with east perth doing so well , so If we score a good outside mis for next year i am very very optimistic .. i think the cox issue actually harmed us because we went too tall too many times but now he is gone It has to be a positive as well .... positive for 2015

Could of , would of , should of ......ah well.
We have a half decent list ,a great club with plenty of resources,
big supporter base , great training facilities & so much more than the rest.
Its a brutal competition with alot of things needed to go right to stay in the hunt.
We need to be patient & hope next year the boys can lift & go to another level.
It was always going to take the team & Simmo/new coaches some time to jell.
One or two more Mids , the young players get better and who knows .........
Its a 6.5 out of 10 from me . Till next year, Im outa here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back