C: Westhoff Wines Polec
HF: Wingard Dixon R.Gray
Ff: Trengove Marshall Neade

Fol: Ryder Boak Ebert

Int: SPP Amon S.Gray Bonner

Out: Johnson, Jonas
In: Trengove, Pittard

I would still put jasper in over Bonner but only just

I dont want Broady back because Hartlett plays that position much better when he's not competing with broady (its sad but true)
No way is he playing ... surely!!

Injury report on the club website says that he will only start running later this week ....

Club would be crazy to play him.

Why would you risk rushing jasper back early from a calf strain?

Give him the extra week off plus the bye to get it 100% right.

IF he is in fact 100% fit for the bye week, play him in the magpies.
If he can't play for the Maggies this week then it probs should be season over for him.

His form doesn't warrant a spot in the Power and he isn't qualified for the Maggies in finals either.

There is no 1 week before discount in the tribunal - hasn't been for 3-4 years.

Minimum is 2 weeks down to 1. That what he got. You don't get a discount if you have a prior record. So he get's two.

Incorrect initially graded as 2 weeks down to 1 (if he takes the early guilty plea) but this was effected by his bad record which made it 3 weeks down to 2 (with the early guilty plea).

Ipso facto there is still a discount. Had Tommy no had a bad record, then he would only be missing 1 game.

If he can't play for the Maggies this week then it probs should be season over for him.

His form doesn't warrant a spot in the Power and he isn't qualified for the Maggies in finals either.
I thought he could play as long as the Power are still active.

No way is he playing ... surely!!

Injury report on the club website says that he will only start running later this week ....

Club would be crazy to play him.
Was doing more than running at training this morning. A lot of stop start and change direction stuff. Didn't see him with the main group though.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-08-22/none-of-us-are-happy-port-seethes-over-jonas-ban

Along with losing Jonas, the Power have several players under injury clouds for their clash with the Suns, including star midfielder Chad Wingard, who walked laps at training at Alberton Oval on Tuesday while nursing his injured ankle.

I thought it was his calf that was causing problems on Saturday.. after Ken was asked in his media conference post game

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-08-22/none-of-us-are-happy-port-seethes-over-jonas-ban

Along with losing Jonas, the Power have several players under injury clouds for their clash with the Suns, including star midfielder Chad Wingard, who walked laps at training at Alberton Oval on Tuesday while nursing his injured ankle.

I thought it was his calf that was causing problems on Saturday.. after Ken was asked in his media conference post game
Rest him if he is sore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lienert surely in this week

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Oh man would love that. Pretty athletic versatile defender with a big kick. Can be 3rd tall defender/back flanker/winger.

I only said Trengove in because Lienert was on the rookie list so I didn't think it would happen.

lol if Lienert comes in this week Ken has been given a golden shower and has assumed the sub role to the Koch dominatrix - surely.

If this is true - I reckon:

OUT: Marshall, Jonas, Johnson
IN: Lienert, Trengove, Impey (because surely we can't get away for two weeks without melts)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back