Prediction Changes v Gold Coast

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Moderator #551
If you were to say it was the wrong decision to bring in Johnson I’d agree, but it wasn’t for no reason. He was providing the form the coaching staff wanted for the role he played.
He really wasn't. It was a lick and a prayer selection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LP7_

Club Legend
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Surely the most unnecessary and bizarre rule change of the last few years was the move from naming 25 to 26 man squads. Why?
Yeah, ridiculous. So they can just name one more bloke that’s not gonna play for the sake of doing it.

I love when they name a new bloke too and it says something like IN: LP7 (Debut)... when everyone including the bloke who’s supposedly debuting know full well they ain’t playing. It’s such a pointless exercise.

OneGreatClub

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Bassett hinting Motlop will stay in. Trained really well and last week was pushed back out of position and they need his goal kicking nouse. Said Motlop has not yet lived up to expectations since joining Port but BAss has faith he will.
Said Marshall would be helped by learning out of the spotlight. For awhile Might be dropped .

Killer Power

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Bassett hinting Motlop will stay in. Trained really well and last week was pushed back out of position and they need his goal kicking nouse. Said Motlop has not yet lived up to expectations since joining Port but BAss has faith he will.
Said Marshall would be helped by learning out of the spotlight. For awhile Might be dropped .
And.....I'm out too. **** these guys. Will miss this week and come back next home game. I have a long fuse but carn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sharks
Marshall out, Frampton potentially in.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
So what's the point? Replace one triple-teamed tall forward with another, who will struggle to perform any better. How does this help our structure?

Top Bottom