Prediction Changes v Gold Coast

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
What’s the point in dropping marshal for frampton. We need both in there so westhoff can do his thing around the ground
TBF, Marshall has been absolutely shocking since a “good” game in round 1!

Apr 3, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Brooklyn Nets
Well considering Butters is named in the squad thats a lock, which is utterly mind boggling as it was evident he needed to go back and find a bit of touch in the SANFL but had the weekend off and he is straight back in, I mean wtf.

Thats leaves 2 spots and from whats being reported Garner is a near cert. If they drop Marshall and don't bring in Frampton the wheels well and truly will have fallen off.

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What’s the point in dropping marshal for frampton. We need both in there so westhoff can do his thing around the ground
Meh, I’m out. Hopefully Billy does well, but I can’t endorse this s**t with my attendance to this s**t show, in a s**t time slot against a s**t opponent. First game missed without illness or conflicting events in 21 years coming up. At least you’ve got an achievement there Ken!

Jul 1, 2014
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Ducks, Yankees
Swapping Marshall for Frampton is lunacy. Play both of them, not one or the other.

Our forward line isn't struggling because the personnel isn't good enough. The structure isn't even giving them a chance.

JUSTWORK

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well considering Butters is named in the squad thats a lock, which is utterly mind boggling as it was evident he needed to go back and find a bit of touch in the SANFL but had the weekend off and he is straight back in, I mean wtf.

Thats leaves 2 spots and from whats being reported Garner is a near cert. If they drop Marshall and don't bring in Frampton the wheels well and truly will have fallen off.

Butters was given the week of because they thought he needed a rest, not too find form.

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks

Because despite Westhoff being as nimble as anyone and Marshall playing like a small, Ken is paranoid that having them and Ryder/Lycett in the same team is too many talls. He has an arbitrary number of centimeters in his mind and we can't go over that, despite our small forwards lacking supply.

JUSTWORK

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Swapping Marshall for Frampton is lunacy. Play both of them, not one or the other.

Our forward line isn't struggling because the personnel isn't good enough. The structure isn't even giving them a chance.

Structure is poor by no way can Marshall hold his place, especially after the showdown.

Needs to learn how to play like a tall forward and find confidence. The two opportunities he had to kick goals he passes the ball straight to crows players.

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Go * your self Hinkley you spud

******* stupid ass mother*er

Just keep on making the same ******* mistake and keep on taking that pay check while port fans suffer

Hope you’re smart with that money, cause come the end of your contract you’re going to be completely unemployable in the afl. No one will go near you, not even Gold Coast.

Because if Frampton and Marshall do perform together and our forward line looks cohesive Ken looks a fool for selections from end of 2014 onwards. It's all about Ken, not what's best for Port at this stage. Either that or he's just completely unwilling to learn from failure. Or both.
Our Ken has nothing else but failure to learn from.

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Because despite Westhoff being as nimble as anyone and Marshall playing like a small, Ken is paranoid that having them and Ryder/Lycett in the same team is too many talls. He has an arbitrary number of centimeters in his mind and we can't go over that, despite our small forwards lacking supply.
Bingo I reckon he'd have dropped Marshall already if Charlie was fit.

Apr 3, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Brooklyn Nets
Butters was given the week of because they thought he needed a rest, not too find form.
I know what they said, they said resting to cover their own arses for this exact scenario. Fact of the matter is he needed to be dropped to spend some time at the lower level, he had collected 13 and 9 disp. in the prior 2 weeks and hadnt kicked a goal in 6 games.

This coaching group is pathetic absolutely no accountability for their selections, its like they think we are stupid and dont see through their dribble.

Apr 3, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Brooklyn Nets
Back