Prediction Changes v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Melting Day!

So... Frampton for Marshall, Butters for AJ, Bonner for Burton. Is that it? I think so.

I would have dropped Motlop for Frampton, but that's not how Hinkley works. Marshall is only small when another small gets in; otherwise, he is a tall.

We have a squad of 26. Any one of motlop Broadbent or even Ryder could still be dropped. It may well still be Frampton and Ladhams in and Ryder out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have a squad of 26. Any one of motlop Broadbent or even Ryder could still be dropped. It may well still be Frampton and Ladhams in and Ryder out.
No. The three outs are certain: Marshall, Johnson, and Burton. Marshall and Johnson are listed to play for the Magpies.

No. The three outs are certain: Marshall, Johnson, and Burton. Marshall and Johnson are listed to play for the Magpies.

Yeah but with 6 ins there could still theoretically be more out from last week's team. Although it is unlikely, but they don't have to be from the ins. We just have to trim the existing 26 to 22

It says... PORT ADELAIDE will make 'at least' three changes to the side that lost to Adelaide in last weekend’s Showdown.

So it could be more

Last edited:
Yeah but with 6 ins there could still theoretically be 3 more out from last week's team. Although it is unlikely, but the three don't have to be from the ins. We just have to trim the existing 26 to 22

There are three outs, and seven ins. The three outs are known. Hence, everyone else is safe. There can be some late out, but those are exceptional.

The actual three ins will come from the seven-man list. The remaining four are this week's emergencies. At least one of them won't play on Saturday.

That's how it usually works, at least.

Disappointed DBJ survives

i guess through injury

also Why not Farrell out Marshall in?

I'm not really going to melt because there isn't a lot of material left to melt with, but it's frustrating that we'd finally pick a genuine target man 1st KPF and then drop Marshall who would probably benefit enormously from having Frampton up there.

Westhoff is great but we've been naming him as a KPF and a justification for not picking other KPFs for Hinkley's entire reign when we all know he'll probably spend half the game on the wing or at halfback where he's better suited anyway.

Westhoff needs to go back in time and do a Kevin Durant and underreport his height by 3 inches so he's not pigeonholed into a traditional tall role when it doesn't match his skillset.

Disappointed DBJ survives

i guess through injury

also Why not Farrell out Marshall in?

DBJ won’t survive when Burton is fit. I’m expecting him to be the odd one out in three weeks unless he pulls his finger out and starts playing like his life depended on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back