Opinion Changes v GWS - Cox Ryan Sutty Grey in

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely. TABERNER IN!

Out: Spurr, Suban, Ballas.
In: Grey, Taberner, Ryan
I think Ross want grey to develop his game and playing peel final series with bennell will do him good for his development , just like blakely and langdon last season .

Ballantyne just won't be dropped. Neither will Spurr.

Kersten and McCarthy did enough and weren't the problem tonight.

Walters will likely be out. Hopefully Suban.

Ryan may come back in but Cox wasn't really impactful today, so dare I say it... Taberner.

Deluca deserves another opportunity, but he also didn't do much.

Think they llback ballas in again(sigh) but I sure as hell hope the drop Spurr ...he's done too and has been for awhile,the fact that he got moved fwd would suggest the coaching staff may be coming round to that idea as well

Like to see gray and Ryan in ,tabs prob will come in .....
I tell you should get dropped ....crozier... definitely trying to catch his buddy rixx in the useless stakes and I Ve been a fan

Cox and Ryan back in
I'd be settling that backline as soon as we can.
Would actually leave Nyhuis and Ryan down back, kick Spurr to the kerb.
Suban out. If he's playing on Mitchell and Mitchell dies of leather poisoning theres no point to him.

Out disposal and basic skills are just putrid.
The mids often just hack it, hence we turn it over.
Clearance stats means * all if you keep giving it back.

Sonny out...move Blakely into the middle full time.
Crozier needs to go. Absolutely shitful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crozier is DONE. Backed him in until now. Please, just go play seconds.

OUT: Ballantyne, Walters, Crozierr and Tucker.

Losing patience with Weller too. I don't care what anyone says, he's been shaky all year and that's fact. I think he would benefited from a stint in the seconds but there's 5 games left now so no point.

Out: Tucker, Walters (inj), Suban
In: Ryan, Tabs (or Cox), Sutcliffe

I'd drop Ballantyne also but it isnt going to happen. Nyhuis and Deluca weren't great either but happy to give them both a bit of a go, if not Brady Grey can come in for one of them.

Luke Ryan had a real dip for Peel today. Some really nice evasion skills he has. Big Darcy really needs a chop out. He was epic in the first half. But only ended up with 1 total possession in the whole 2nd half. Tabs or Cox to help put forward and ruck.

Unless a decision has already been made on Sutcliffe, which is quite possible, I would bring him in to play midfield. Test that out for a few games. Also need to give Taberner a chance before the season ends, and I am in the three talls forward line group atm. Especially if there are points of difference between the individuals.

Locking in our best future backline should be a major focus, and obviously has been. We are mighty close to it.

Hughes Hamling Logue
Nyhuis MJ/Pearce/Cox Ryan

Give them time together. Move Weller mid/forward with Walters a likely out.

IN: Sutcliffe, Taberner, Ryan

OUT: Walters, Spurr, Suban

Grey was one of Peel's better players today. Kicked 2 goals and won some contests and was one of the few players who applied pressure to begin the breakdown of the easy outlet chain of disposals. Doesn't show up in tackles, but he was able to force the opposition ball use sideways and backwards and hurried their passes to create 50/50's somewhere down the line instead of the ball going straight back into Subiaco's forward 50m.

I understand he needs one more WAFL game to qualify for Peel finals.

Cant see why you can't have Kersten, Mccarthy and Tabs in the same team. One bad game and the whipping boy gets it. How many bad games have there been since?

I think the three of them are a bit suspect at ground level. All three of them together might be a bit of a liability for defensive rebound.

But the way things are maybe it might be worth a try IFF they can get it in their heads that they have to separate and spread the defense, even if it means one of them being the decoy.

With all three of them in the team together I fear they will just all converge on the same spot and we'll bomb it long over their heads in a 3 on 4 situation (3 defenders + spare). It would encourage more long bombs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back