Puddy

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ade.Utd.SOCCER club
Hartlett has worked into solid reserves form, the week off means he can get his quad right.

In: Garner, Hartlett
Out: DBJ, Lycett (suspended)

davesnothere

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Charlie mentioned something about the Gold Coast rumoured at a likely ground. If we can't have the MCG that's pretty good. Hate marvel.

Fantasia for Lycett (suspension 1 week plus Port)

yepits2020

Premiership Player
Apr 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The reaction on players for:
1. Having a good game for a change then they are elite; or
2. They had an unusually quite game then they should be delisted;
is astonishing.
The early clearances were terrible (loved the way Grundy chased his own taps) and it took us a while to respond.
We lol a bit too tall in the forward lines.
We look a bit too short in the back lines.
Don’t know if anybody has any stats, but overall, we do not look like a quick side, in comparison.

Out: Woodcock, Bergman
In: Fantasia, Hartlett

McKenzie has another game like that and he'll be out for Clurey the week after.
Out: Woodcock
In: Fantasia

Hartlett for Bergman?
No way hose b.

Clurey or Hartlett to the bench.

MrChow

Club Legend
Jun 24, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Surely something is up with Hartlett?

Perhaps he has committed to a trade and the club has shunned him to the Bs?

Is he suffering a mental health issue, but is not willing to go public?

Has he just lost the competitive desire?

Is he physically just not able at the moment?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

JakeNeadeFan

Premiership Player
Nov 25, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Surely something is up with Hartlett?

Perhaps he has committed to a trade and the club has shunned him to the Bs?

Is he suffering a mental health issue, but is not willing to go public?

Has he just lost the competitive desire?

Is he physically just not able at the moment?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Smells like option 3 but not worth speculating on.

jac147

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Fantasia for Woodcock.
Clurey for Mckenzie.

If suspended, Hayes for Lycett.
Great call about Clurey. He’s starting 18. The games he played before the broken jaw showed that he was, next to AA, our most consistent and reliable backman.
It’s also unfortunate that Lienert can’t even make the 22 and will always be a perennial #23 or #24 unless there’s an injury in the back lines. It’s time they tried to reinvent Jarrod.

Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If Lycett misses and Mumford plays, I'll be very tempted to pick GWS.
I like Ladhams as the second ruck, but as first, Mumford is the type to destroy him.

Fantasia has missed a lot of football. You'd have tp give him a run in the 2s wouldn't you?

I really don't think Lachie Jones is best 22 this year. If a small back goes down, I'd be picking Hartlett.

Getting our talls at the back right (along with our midfield) is our biggest conundrum. Alir, as good as he's been, has seemed to disrupt our backlines cohesion.
McKenzie is good against forwards he can use his body against, but can get lost against mobile players. Him and Jonas seemed tp get completely jumbled in their match ups. Clurey for McKenzie is a neck and neck consideration.

As good as Bonner has been in the last 2 weeks I still don't trust him. His last quarter last night shows the real Bonner is never far away.

Woodcock goes out as soon as Fantasia is available. I'm just not sure it will be this week.

Bonner goes out when Gray is available. Bergmann for Lienert is the other consideration. Lienert gives us extra height, Bermann is classier.

Jan 20, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If Lycett misses and Mumford plays, I'll be very tempted to pick GWS.
I like Ladhams as the second ruck, but as first, Mumford is the type to destroy him.

Fantasia has missed a lot of football. You'd have tp give him a run in the 2s wouldn't you?

I really don't think Lachie Jones is best 22 this year. If a small back goes down, I'd be picking Hartlett.

Getting our talls at the back right (along with our midfield) is our biggest conundrum. Alir, as good as he's been, has seemed to disrupt our backlines cohesion.
McKenzie is good against forwards he can use his body against, but can get lost against mobile players. Him and Jonas seemed tp get completely jumbled in their match ups. Clurey for McKenzie is a neck and neck consideration.

As good as Bonner has been in the last 2 weeks I still don't trust him. His last quarter last night shows the real Bonner is never far away.

Woodcock goes out as soon as Fantasia is available. I'm just not sure it will be this week.

Bonner goes out when Gray is available. Bergmann for Lienert is the other consideration. Lienert gives us extra height, Bermann is classier.
Is there going to be a 2’s to give Fantasia a run in?

Back