Prediction Changes v GWS R16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd tag Whitfield. Unless you're a brilliant tagger, you aren't going to get Kelly.

Stop Whitfield on the flank and you disrupt GWS' ball movement.
What about Shiel?

Don't see how this team is going to compete for contested possessions against GWS.

They were +55 against Hawthorn last week.

Considering our most recent matches have been -2, -12, -24, -29 it does not bode well.
Hopper out helps.

I know Hutch got a heap of it last week, but its really not ideal having the ball in his hands so much.

He has to tag Kelly this week, always kills us and no surprise their form has turned since he came back. Shut him down, we win imo
If he tags anyone I thing it should Coniglio as he is the mid who gets it rolling more often than not. Kelly would do Hutch for pace

Waterman HMMMM. He will be lucky to get back in now with JK, JD, Ryan and Lecras to come back in. What happened Miguel??? Tell me how that 18 on field are all playing again??? Give it up hey.

Pretty rare for a guy to come out of the 18. It's happened twice now in about 50 Sunday games this year. Fair to say I didn't see it coming.

Feel exactly the same, form hasn't really warranted a game. If I was Partington I'd be handing in my trade request now.

Don't me wrong I think Allen will be a star but needs to build form before he gets his chance. Also Brander got one of the hardiest debuts ever, probably deserved another crack.

He's only doing average if you compare his stats to non-KPP players around his age. If you actually watch the games he's been going pretty well.

I suspect Allen is like DV in that the club think he is a gun and want him in the side as early as possible.

I'd tag Whitfield. Unless you're a brilliant tagger, you aren't going to get Kelly.

Stop Whitfield on the flank and you disrupt GWS' ball movement.

Nowhere near as damaging. Kelly's the guy. Always tears us a new one. They've completely turned their season since he's come back. If he dominates, they win. Don't have to completely "stop" him, but limit his damage goes a long way to stopping the Giants imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nowhere near as damaging. Kelly's the guy. Always tears us a new one. They've completely turned their season since he's come back. If he dominates, they win. Don't have to completely "stop" him, but limit his damage goes a long way to stopping the Giants imo
Sweep the leg.

I can see Oscar playing on Himmelberg given that he's only a few cm's(?) taller than him and has only scored more than one goal once this year (10 in 14 games). Schoey and Gov to rotate on Lobb.

Last edited:
We need Petrucelle in. The named team is too slow compared to the Giants. We will get smashed in the midfield.

I don’t think Petch will help that. Not knocking the kid but think we won’t necessarily miss his 7 or so disposals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back