Prediction Changes v GWS R16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Petch will help that. Not knocking the kid but think we won’t necessarily miss his 7 or so disposals.
We'll miss the ball in our forward line though, because Redden and Hutchings are slow and won't be able to contain their backline running the ball out of our forward line.

We omitted three forwards who played in our last game - think Oscar must be playing as a forward in Waterman’s role.

We omitted three forwards who played in our last game - think Oscar must be playing as a forward in Waterman’s role.
I think he’ll play down back. Mallen would have been picked otherwise.

Not liking the three rucks (I’m counting Vardy). One should miss, I’m suggesting Naitanui to rest. Can see one or two being liabilities.

Not liking the three rucks (I’m counting Vardy). One should miss, I’m suggesting Naitanui to rest. Can see one or two being liabilities.
Vardy though is really a forward who can also ruck, not the other way around so even though you may be correct in saying that Nic may be a late "out", don't think you can really say we would be going in with 3 rucks. It's like saying Lycett is a forward when in reality he's a ruck who can also play forward. In my opinion Vardy would be coming in to play either the FF or CHF role and should Nic not play then will be called upon to assist Lycett in the ruck. Time will tell if Nic plays or not in which case problem solved.

I'm really liking that we're able to try different things with our forward structures this year in absence of our star forwards.

This is one of the things I was looking forward to most at the start of the year - some debutantes, and a bit of development into our players in different roles.

I reckon the forward line will function pretty well with Gov at FF and Lycett/Vardy/Nic as rotating talls. Each of the rucks offer something different to the forward line, and it gives us a fair bit of unpredictability and versatility.

Agreed - didn’t realise this allows Gov to play forward and Yeo to play midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep rest Nic nat so he is a 100% for the Pies. Would be happy with Sheed as a late inclusion so we have a bit more midfield grunt.

I think we need a Win here, almost prepared to give the pies the one the week after (will be tough to win anyway)
and rest NN then so he doesn't have to fly etc.

I never get this, how can you go half baked for both sides ?
Supported west coast since inception at the same time supported wa in state of origin supporting freo as my second team is just a natural continuation of supporting wa.

Supported west coast since inception at the same time supported wa in state of origin supporting freo as my second team is just a natural continuation of supporting wa.

so your not a sandgroper?
This isn’t state of Origin. This is club footy.

Sorry mate, you won’t find any sympathy for Freagles here.

All the best for your BF posting career. :thumbsu:

This isn’t state of Origin. This is club footy.

Sorry mate, you won’t find any sympathy for Freagles here.

All the best for your BF posting career. :thumbsu:

Its always WA verse the rest how can you be an eagles supporter at all if you are not a sandgroper first and foremost, guess you should support someone else if your not a true west aussie.

I am born and bred here but that's not relevant as Biggie said this is Club Footy and one team it is.
your lucky you don't live in Manchester and try and be a United and City fan, they are not as friendly as us.

No the eagles just started by being a state representative team.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back