Prediction Changes v GWS R16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure which of our injured players can actually come back in however McInnes has to go. Replace him with Brander or Vardy if we want someone more experienced.

Ah Choo was terrible; I'd bring Sheed back in. Also look at Venables or Parto for Ainsworth who still looks raw.

Depends on JK, Barass and where Gov is being played.

McInnes out. Ryan out. Jetta out.

Maybe Vardy in for McInness. Couldn’t be much worse to be honest.

Maybe Barass (to play defence so Yeo can play midfield) in for McInness if no JK and Gov stays forward.

Nelson in for Jetta.

???Partington in for Ryan.

Probably end up with Sheed in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Vardy, Sheed, Venables
Out: McInnes, Ainsworth, Rioli

I’m a fan of Venables so don’t get me wrong but I can’t see him coming in on the back of only 15 disposals and 0.2 for East Perth today. Parto with 25 and 1.2 a more worthy inclusion on exposed form. Venables looked really rusty in the televised East Perf game last week too.

Last edited:
I’m a fan of Venables so don’t get me wrong but I can’t see him coming in on the back of only 15 disposals and 0.2 for East Perth today. Parto with 25 and 1.2 more a more worthy inclusion on exposed form. Venables looked really rusty in the televised East Perf game last week too.
He's coming in to replace Rioli who is struggling to have an impact. He's not expected to get 30 disposals playing on the HFF.

He's coming in to replace Rioli who is struggling to have an impact. He's not expected to get 30 disposals playing on the HFF.
Would have thought Ryan should be getting dropped before Rioli. Kicked a goal but looked miles off it today. Went half arsed at a couple of contests too. Rioli was quiet but you can never question his attack on the footy or the player.

If no JK or JD available Id go. ..

Sheppard Schofield Hurn

Duggan Barrass Cole

Redden Gaff Masten

Rioli McGovern Waterman

Cripps Lycett Ryan

Naitanui Yeo Shuey

Hutchings Sheed Jetta Ainsworth

In- Barrass and Sheed
Out- McInness and Ah Chee

Although the Eagles lost the signs were good for most of the game.

Barrass back allows McGovern to play forward and Yeo back to the middle.

Sheed over Ah Chee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back