Preview Changes v GWS - Round 16, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at the fixture ahead we really can't afford to drop the games against bottom 8 sides. We by far have the toughest run home of all the sides in the 8..
People have been saying this all year and yet we’ve lost two games to bottom 8 sides and we’re still on top. I wonder why that is…

People have been saying this all year and yet we’ve lost two games to bottom 8 sides and we’re still on top. I wonder why that is…
Yep. Keep winning and we'll be fine. Reality is that we're likely to drop a couple at least with that run home, but yeah we've met all challengers so far. The covid lockdowns could work in our favour fingers crossed..

No Brown again FFS
What the * do we have to lose by playing him, I don't get it, if we see him as part of the team going forward why don't we try him out now after 5 goals in the 2s

Yeah weird we didn't give BBrown a run, our forwards have been terrible the last couple of weeks, another option could've done some good.

Coniglio and Hogan have been picked to play VFL against Casey as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True - except BBB played his best game for us against Sydney in the wet.

I'm happy to let him kick another bag down at Casey
Yeah exactly. If we make it an unofficial rule that we don't pull the trigger on bringing in a player off one decent VFL performance, I don't think we've got a whole lot to be concerned about.

Expecting Tmac and Fritta to have a better showing this week provided we have tweaked our forward entries.
Max normally has a good battle with Mummy and hope to see someone keep Greene on the leash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back