Prediction Changes v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like I have my answer.

OUT: Sutcliffe
Motlop

IN: Garner
Fredericks

OK, Fredericks is from left field but Motlop is doing little so Martin cannot go any worse. As I posted elsewhere this kid has a touch of the X factor about him and he can run and backs his judgement which makes him hard for the opposition to man up on. If we are looking for a Betts, Walters, Cameron type of small forward this guy could be the goods.
So you want a whole team of half back flankers when we are having trouble scoring as is?

From what I saw in the SANFL today, Drew is the only one who really staked his claim.
Must say I was really impressed with not only his general play but his tackling and his energy. While most others moped around going through the motions he was one of the few that looked interested and worked his backside off. Thought McKenzie toiled away and his kicking was quite decent, Ryder was ok but geez he looked to running in concrete at times and his heart just doesn’t look to be in it anymore. Marshall just looked like a broken man out there today and I really felt sorry for him.

F. R.Gray Dixon Woodcock
HF Butters Ladhams Westhoff
C Duursma Rockliff Amon
HB Houston Jonas Hartlett
B Howard Clurey DBJ

IR Lycett Rozee Boak

int Broadbent, Fredricks, Mayes, Wines

In: Ladhams, Woodcock, Fredricks, Mayes

Out: Sutcliffe, motlop, s.gray, Bonner

Fredricks is raw but brings energy, pace and line breaking ability

Woodcock is clever, savvy and values his scoring opportunities.

Ladhams deserves another opportunity. Mobile for a big man and a goalkicker.

Mayes deserves an opportunity. At his best, a good raking kick. Good size. Like to see him on HFF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should be putting Lycett on ice and bringing in Ladhams/Ryder. Let Ryder gain some more trade value before the year is out.

GWS are playing two monster size ruckman - Paddy will get a recall.
IN: Paddy, Mayes, Houston, Woodcock
OUT: Motlop, Bonner, Butters and Hoff
Butters had more of the ball and kicked 3 goals 1 to Sam Grays no score.

One of those two (most likely) won’t be at Port Adelaide next year, the other has a huge future ahead of him.

Wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if Hinkley decides to keep Sutcliffe.

In his mind Sutcliffe did a good job in keeping Vlastiun quiet plus he kicked a goal.
Such a classic Hinkleyball goal too. A lucky scrubber kick out of a pack.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He's only said that because he's been told to. So who goes out for Paddy this week?
Yep. That's a telegraphed change if ever I saw one.

Maybe Lycett will get the rest he needs now that the season is done and we will try and up Paddys value.

Would be funny if Paddy is playing because GWS requested it.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Everybody says Paddy was average yet Cornes rolls out I liked his work rate?
He was ok, he did look like he was trying to lift the team, but what he looked like and the actual output he generated were still not aligning. Just isn't getting involved enough around the ground and up forward just isisn'ctlunking enough marks.

If we change coaches every week we could win a flag off the ‘new coach = win’ rule. Even have guest coaches and a raffle where the prize is ‘Coach of Port Adelaide for a week’. Win win - new coach and raise money for the club.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He was ok, he did look like he was trying to lift the team, but what he looked like and the actual output he generated were still not aligning. Just isn't getting involved enough around the ground and up forward just isisn'ctlunking enough marks.

Yep. Chad Cornes mentioned his effort and good rucking skills but up forward he just doesn’t have enough influence

Remove this Banner Ad

Back