Preview Changes v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Every North Member who has a membership should make this game a priority to go to.
Your joking are members/Supporters won’t attend even you promised to give every supporter $100 at the gate plus it’s school holidays and just a reminder North supporters it’s a 3:20pm game and won’t be shown on Channel Cun(s 7 network as it will be on NMFC TV-Foxtel

Half our team simply aren't up to it and when you factor current and future injuries into it and the fact that the VFL team is bereft of talent, the near future is gloomy.
We are desperate for talent and without AFL help and absolutely no mistakes with recruiting it will still take years to be a top 4 side. I'm not sorry that the recruiters responsible for our current list have gone.

Every North Member who has a membership should make this game a priority to go to.
* that. I have had enough of watching Noble the incompetent clown, * this list over.

If Kayne Turner gets selected this week, I am protesting my disgust by not wasting my time.

Tell me I’m not a true supporter blah blah, but enough is enough.

duck that. I have had enough of watching Noble the incompetent clown, duck this list over.

If Kayne Turner gets selected this week, I am protesting my disgust by not wasting my time.

Tell me I’m not a true supporter blah blah, but enough is enough.

You choose what you want to do.

While I am likely to get little joy from going and watching us play and likely lose again.

I detest the idea of being slammed for crowd size again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You choose what you want to do.

While I am likely to get little joy from going and watching us play and likely lose again.

I detest the idea of being slammed for crowd size again.
I turn up for every Melbourne game, but I have had a gutfull.

They already have my money for my seat, but I can’t be ****ed giving them my time.

I turn up for every Melbourne game, but I have had a gutfull.

They already have my money for my seat, but I can’t be ducked giving them my time.

Bet you watch it.

There or not.

I think we’re at that point now where supporters would rather sift through any draftees and see if we can unearth some talent. Not much. We’ll take a speckle of it. I’d just rather see a Goater, Patrick Walker, McGuiness, Edwards or Archer show us if they have any useful tools in a game

I think we’re at that point now where supporters would rather sift through any draftees and see if we can unearth some talent. Not much. We’ll take a speckle of it. I’d just rather see a Goater, Patrick Walker, McGuiness, Edwards or Archer show us if they have any useful tools in a game
Hence the dismay about not taking a look at another player in the MSD, i guess. I don't think finding another player to delist at the end of the season is our biggest worry.

IN: Sleevo CCJ Ford Zac Dawson’s brother Spicer
OUT: McKay Xerri Turner Walker Hayden

Remove this Banner Ad

Back