Preview Changes v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Turner ave 10 touches Thomas 14 this year. Thomas has a bout one billion times more ability so is really disappointing so far. At least kayne defends.
Personally, having him on Instagram the bloke heads out to a mate opening an envelope. At least two or three times a week he’s out with his bling and peace signs. Was red flags back in the summer with his posts every second day. The bloke just doesn’t put in. Hopefully it’s a wake up call for him as he has all the talent in the world.
Until he changes his social behaviour though he will never reach the levels we believe he can. He’s genuinely part of the reason we’re where we are. He has the most talent on out list.

We desperately need a Shaun Higgins type back at the club. An elite athlete at preparation and elite trainer. Even if we get a couple of blokes in that are in their 30’s that just train the house down. Someone like a Boak or Kennedy. We literally have no one. Goldy would probably be it.

We have Boomer as a coach who you could argue has been one of our most professional players over the journey.

TT has to decide for himself if he wants to be an elite AFL footballer or just in the league for the lifestyle.

2ce1f35c-264a-4f7f-bee9-3149e879407f-jpeg.1419851

If Noble can’t drop Turner after a performance like that, then it will send a pretty clear message to the players that performance is irrelevant. Not a good message to send to younger players that might be trying to break into the team.
who’s he supposed to tackle or apply pressure on, the ball never went there 😂

Well that is a bloody good post, good perspective. Dominates the VFL, never plays there again. I like it
First Big Footy post, other mediums are becoming way too unhinged, facebook embarrassing for a 40 year North fan. Complete lack of perspective and history. North has always trived in this type of adversity. I'm a 40 year Celtics fan also and oh my some of the ealry season coments by fans where insane and embarrassing also, they wanted to trade the whole team and sack the coach. Not going to fly up as quickly obviously but the 90's turaround was pretty quick after the media was giving the same North disaster commentary they are giving now. Some of the North disaster commentary on here is way over the top also. Strength in adversity, don't buy the media story of poor old North let's give them the boot. That's what they want. Eff em!

First Big Footy post, other mediums are becoming way too unhinged, facebook embarrassing for a 40 year North fan. Complete lack of perspective and history. North has always trived in this type of adversity. I'm a 40 year Celtics fan also and oh my some of the ealry season coments by fans where insane and embarrassing also, they wanted to trade the whole team and sack the coach. Not going to fly up as quickly obviously but the 90's turaround was pretty quick after the media was giving the same North disaster commentary they are giving now. Some of the North disaster commentary on here is way over the top also. Strength in adversity, don't buy the media story of poor old North let's give them the boot. That's what they want. Eff em!
Good post, and a Celtics fan you can stay around.

Personally whilst its dissapointing that there are also off field issues as some one else posted makey tweeted a pretty damning apprasel. More that ever its now where examples need to be set.

Scott dropped Cunners to the two's for lack of defensive effort. He went the the mogoos for one week, destroyed them and relised he is too elite for for that lot. Never went back again. Thomas will be the same, has been coasting on talent alone.
Nah he was dropped 4 times in 2011 and 2012 including after he had passed 50 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somebody mentioned yesterday Turner did a number on Greene last year so that makes some sense to see if it works again. If Toby get's off the chain though then the first thing we should be doing on Monday with the match committee is raising Kayne.

scoff the thick of it GIF

1 thing to drop tt especially if he isn't following team norms but doesn't excuse playing under performing players whilst there are players in the vfl deserving a go. Turner has been a disgrace all year. Hayden got absolutely reamed by rankine how can these players keep being given a go. What statement does it say to others that are working their but off and not being given a go. They wonder why people don't rock up to games it's s**t like this

When was he dropped after 50 games? This did not happen.

Sorry my bad it was 46 games - in his 3rd season rd 13 2012 he had 5 possessions v Adelaide (subbed off). He was dropped for the next game v St Kilda.

He played VFL and got suspended 1 week, then VFL again, then back to seniors in Rd 17.

(He was also dropped 3 times in 2011 in his 2nd season)

St Kilda v North Melbourne

ES – Sun Jul 01, 4:40pm

North Melbourne

B:
Scott McMahon, Scott Thompson, Michael Firrito
HB: Shaun Atley, Nathan Grima, Jamie Macmillan
C: Ryan Bastinac, Daniel Wells, Samuel Wright
HF: Brent Harvey, Robert Tarrant, Leigh Adams
F: Lachlan Hansen, Drew Petrie, Lindsay Thomas
Foll: Todd Goldstein, Andrew Swallow, Jack Ziebell
I/C: Matt Campbell, Liam Anthony, Kieran Harper, Sam Gibson

Emg: Cruize Garlett, Ben Cunnington, Will Sierakowski

In: Matt Campbell
Out: Ben Cunnington

Or did we all think it was about Sleevo when in actual fact Patch was having a crack at someone else?
When asked about Sleevo I thought he referred to him as one of the people he was referring to but at the same time it could have come across as "Oh yeah he was a bit soft too." So maybe it was others. Lazz and McGuiness maybe.

North Melbourne

B:
Scott McMahon, Scott Thompson, Michael Firrito
HB: Shaun Atley, Nathan Grima, Jamie Macmillan
C: Ryan Bastinac, Daniel Wells, Samuel Wright
HF: Brent Harvey, Robert Tarrant, Leigh Adams
F: Lachlan Hansen, Drew Petrie, Lindsay Thomas
Foll: Todd Goldstein, Andrew Swallow, Jack Ziebell
I/C: Matt Campbell, Liam Anthony, Kieran Harper, Sam Gibson

Emg: Cruize Garlett, Ben Cunnington, Will Sierakowski

In: Matt Campbell
Out: Ben Cunnington

Ah the good old days. Look at all that key position talent. Mind you of the 5 4 for better suited down back, but anyway

Noble has lost the plot . Thomas out . Turned stays in . Sack ASAP .

Am I the only one surprised Hall is in?
What’s the surprise?
Come back to early after injury?
Wanted him to come back via the VFL ?
Not sure what u mean ? Behind Ben10 he’s the most important player for us atm .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back