Prediction Changes v Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We can't drop em all but there are unfortunately more than a few that are not up to it. Not now and maybe never will be

What happened with Bennell today? I only watched stats and seemed stuck on 10 for ages then finished strong.

Either way he would have to be extremely close to getting a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ins: Darcy, Sandilands, Crowden, Bennell

Definite outs: Jones, McCarthy
Possible outs: Sutcliffe, Tucker, Johnson, Hughes

Agree with your outs, wasn't S Hill close this week? I'd say he'll be in ahead of Mitch

Out: McCarthy - totally bereft of confidence atm, he's a lot better than he is showing and just needs some time in the 2's
Out: Tucker - seems to have gone backwards
Out: Jones - battled manfully but will make way for Sandi
Out: Johnno - was ok but will make way for Darcy (hopefully)

In: Sandi, Darcy, Bennell, Hill

Out: McCarthy - totally bereft of confidence atm, he's a lot better than he is showing and just needs some time in the 2's
Out: Tucker - seems to have gone backwards
Out: Jones - battled manfully but will make way for Sandi
Out: Johnno - was ok but will make way for Darcy (hopefully)

In: Sandi, Darcy, Bennell, Hill
Is McCarthy actually better? Based on what? 10 or so games 3-4 years ago? Because he's been spudding it up for two years straight.

I think we'll make 3-4 changes, shouldn't be too many.

S.Hill > Sheridan
Sandilands > Jones
Darcy > Johnson

Maybe one of Hughes / Tucker for Bennell

Edit: Would also consider keeping Johnson and managing Pearce.

Yeah well there were plenty of people saying the same about Taberner not that long ago.
Tabs was never playing that bad, people on here judged him extremely harshly. It made no sense, now they fan boy him. If he plays a few quiet ones, I'm sure those same people will bag him again. I've always been a Tabs fan.

What happened with Bennell today? I only watched stats and seemed stuck on 10 for ages then finished strong.

Either way he would have to be extremely close to getting a game.

I didn’t watch the game but an article in The Worst says that he went off with an injured ankle before returning to play

Injury prone Docker Harley Bennell (22 disposals and a goal) led the Thunder in their hot start, with the home team kicking four goals within the first the first 11 minutes, but at one stage his day looked over when he limped off the field with what appeared to be an ankle injury.

https://thewest.com.au/sport/wafl/s...ff-south-fremantle-by-24-points-ng-b88903690z

******* lol that even the journos were asking Ross in the presser why Sutcliffe is in the team/on our list , Ross then getting defensive and claiming he will play next week.

Also even as recent as last year if tabs played anywhere near as bad as McCarthy has been playing he would of been crucified on here and dropped from the team. Kersten should be playing ahead of Cam atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back