Prediction Changes v Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheridan, Suttclife and Tucker safe but Hughes somehow gets scapegoated and dropped.. yeah that's so unpredictable. Tucker been given so many chances, yet Hughes is building but gives way? Jesus, if you're not on Ross' favourites, you're stuffed

Next week will be better anyway with changes.

Hopefully one of our two young guns who are overdue a Rising Star nomination get one this game.
Go Darcy
Go Banfield!!!!

Sheridan, Suttclife and Tucker safe but Hughes somehow gets scapegoated and dropped.. yeah that's so unpredictable. Tucker been given so many chances, yet Hughes is building but gives way? Jesus, if you're not on Ross' favourites, you're stuffed

So frustrating that Ross and the match committee keep selecting the team based on who they like. :mad:

Just once it would be nice if they picked a team based on who they think will give us the best chance of winning (now and into the future). Why can’t we have it so that the coach wants results like the rest of us?

Tucker was poor last week but I thought Sutty and Sheridan have done enough to keep their spots. Hughes was poor.

Did he have the job on fantasia last week? If so he would deserve to be dropped.

Hughes was crap.

So frustrating that Ross and the match committee keep selecting the team based on who they like. :mad:

Just once it would be nice if they picked a team based on who they think will give us the best chance of winning (now and into the future). Why can’t we have it so that the coach wants results like the rest of us?
Are you serious? You think the match committee dont want to win? Who is actually better that they are not selecting? Do you actually football?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I am normally a Hughes fan but he seems to have regressed from last year. Not sure what the problem is.
Pre season hampered him, never got going positively.

Just protecting my buddy Hughes obviously. Just think Sheridan and Suttclife get away with their limited potential. Hardly putting the world on fire, yet hitting the 'team' goals. Ross likes those types. Suttclife barely have any form or substance in WAFL, had concussion problems all year and yet gets selected off one WAFL game.

And Brayshaw. Giro. Lots of options. Hopefully we get one or two.
Yeah those two as well would be nice, but certainly Darcy & Banfield are overdue

The forward line as named could possibly be the least experienced (youngest)front 6 ever named in AFL history , Brad Hill the only one with anywhere near a 100 games at 122, Then Ed at41 ,Cox 21 ,Banfield 17 , Giro 7 and Jones 4 .That's a grand total of 212 games played for the front six combined , Take out Hill's 122 and you have 90 for the remaining 5 . Of course they may not line up exactly like that .

The forward line as named could possibly be the least experienced (youngest)front 6 ever named in AFL history , Brad Hill the only one with anywhere near a 100 games at 122, Then Ed at41 ,Cox 21 ,Banfield 17 , Giro 7 and Jones 4 .That's a grand total of 212 games played for the front six combined , Take out Hill's 122 and you have 90 for the remaining 5 . Of course they may not line up exactly like that .
So who are the others with under 50 games? An Eagles mate was trying to tell me they had just as many new players.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

So who are the others with under 50 games? An Eagles mate was trying to tell me they had just as many new players.

Nah despite Travis King writing some trash (I normally like King's writing) lately about how amazing West Coast are for reinventing their team by debuting more players than anyone else this season. They were the oldest and most experienced B22 of all clubs for the past two weeks. I am fairly certain they have also had the most (or equal most) 150+ game players every round for the season. We are playing over half our B22 as debutants or youngsters - they are playing a couple each game.

They will have the second oldest team this week. Only Hawthorn (who we are playing) have an older team this week. We have the youngest and 2nd least experienced B22 this week.

Almost half the team have played less than 50 .The Eagles have played several young players this year but have only given them a short stint of 1 or 2 games , I think in tomorrows team only Ryan and Venables are still there .And you should know by now Eagles supporters are very good at not letting the truth stand in the way of a good story.

Almost half the team have played less than 50 .The Eagles have played several young players this year but have only given them a short stint of 1 or 2 games , I think in tomorrows team only Ryan and Venables are still there .And you should know by now Eagles supporters are very good at not letting the truth stand in the way of a good story.

Eagles have only debuted the most players this year because they didn't debut any last year.

Nah despite Travis King writing some trash (I normally like King's writing) lately about how amazing West Coast are for reinventing their team by debuting more players than anyone else this season. They were the oldest and most experienced B22 of all clubs for the past two weeks. I am fairly certain they have also had the most (or equal most) 150+ game players every round for the season. We are playing over half our B22 as debutants or youngsters - they are playing a couple each game.

They will have the second oldest team this week. Only Hawthorn (who we are playing) have an older team this week. We have the youngest and 2nd least experienced B22 this week.

Have to give them props for identifying talent later in the draft and then introducing a whole host of youth into a contending side though. A large part of the reason why we are where we are right now is that we didn't do enough of that through our own contending years.

Have to give them props for identifying talent later in the draft and then introducing a whole host of youth into a contending side though. A large part of the reason why we are where we are right now is that we didn't do enough of that through our own contending years.
Nah bringing in youngsters for a couple of token games each isn't really exposing them. The only ones that have gotten a bit of a run for them have been mature agers. Willie Rioli is the only debutant to play a lot of games and he's 23yo and playing in a forward pocket. Credit it to them for controlling the public narrative about playing youth though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back