Prediction Changes v Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS!
Ballas gives us a better chance of winning then some others currently in the squad so if he is deemed the best option then i want to see him play. Granted i would prefer Harley, however we are just going to have to wait.

He really doesn't - that 1 goal a game and 2 tackles a game doesn't help us at all. We could easily have played Crowden or Grey and played Matera where he belongs, in the forward 50. Instead there seems to be an obsession by Ross to play him up the ground.

Lets be honest here, Who is Ballantyne holding back if he plays this weekend? I dont think it is a bad thing if he is playing for freo and Peel next season. As you said, Freo are not spoilt with small forward selections.

We have played a lot of youth as it is this season.

Grey, Switkowski, Bennell, Crowden
Hell anyone who can read the flight of the ball and keep their feet would be better

Ballantynes roving and pressure is so bad Strnadica could even get a look in

You would do well to learn a little bit about the concept of respect because you display none whatsoever.
Drink cement mate, because you're soft. So because Ballas has played lots of games for us, he gets a free pass? Lets disregard the last underachieving few seasons where he has done very little, let's pretend he didn't get dropped earlier this year and lets also pretend he isn't in the right age bracket for a rebuild then? He obviously deserves a farewell game and to be cheered by his fans, but not a new contract. Spare me your respect comment, it's not my fault you don't understand commonsense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we agree with the three players coming in but have you looked at the forward line????

Any chance we could find a dangerous forward soon. Hopefully Tabs, Bennell or even Dixon back next week to add some goal kicking to a average average forward line up.

Honestly, I would pick Strada ahead of Jones just for the potential to kick a feffing goal!!!

I wonder if Frawley will be able to sleep Saturday night knowing he has to line up on Jones, what a joke!!!!

jones is enormous, much bigger than Frawley.
They would be expecting him to bring it to ground.
I don't mind him up forward, and then Darcy coming down there will create big time headaches!

Obviously agree with the names in but hopefully next year we can get to a place where we can actually make changes that make sense. 2 forwards and a defender out for 2 midfielders and a ruckman.

Would rather have kept Hughes in then sutcliffe.

Other then that there wasn't much other options.

Ross admitted today that bennell himself reckons he not quite ready yet for AFL

jones is enormous, much bigger than Frawley.
They would be expecting him to bring it to ground.
I don't mind him up forward, and then Darcy coming down there will create big time headaches!
What about taking marks inside 50 and kicking goals, are Hawkins, Buddy, Kennedy, Reiwoldt, etc, in their teams to bring the ball to ground or be forwards and kick goals...they are going to run off him all day...we have been talking about putting ruckmen like Sandi at FF for 10 years and it never works. One of the secrets of Richmond and even Collingwood these days is relentless pressure in the forward line, ruckmen don't give that.

Johnson “rested” makes sense as we no longer select our team on form or ability. So “dropped” as the term normally applies is not appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back