Changes v Hawthorn - OUT Tyson (ill) IN Brayshaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What’s with the obsession with Brayshaw, his pre season form was scratchy. And didn’t warrant selection round 1. Obviously has deficiencies to work on, let him bang the door down rather than gifting a high draft pick games.

Only unforced change I'd consider making is ANB out for a spell.

Wagner was s**t again but we just have to accept that they like him.

Only unforced change I'd consider making is ANB out for a spell.

Wagner was s**t again but we just have to accept that they like him.

You should excuse yourself from an opinion on Wagner from now on. Bloke played a good game and for you to see anything other than that is just complete bias.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frost will be rubbed out for that tackle in the last. I still like Pedersen in the forward line, adds some height for the crumbers and does a decent job giving Gawn a rest. Not sure who could swing back to replace Frost though. Otherwise I wouldn't change the team at all if Frost is ok.

Yeah don't understand why people want Brayshaw. Hasn't really played well for a couple years and if he wasn't pick 3 wouldn't even be mentioned.

Picking a guy based on his draft number is old Melbourne and I'm pleased guys like Wagner Harmes Bugg etc are getting games on merit

You should excuse yourself from an opinion on Wagner from now on. Bloke played a good game and for you to see anything other than that is just complete bias.
Maybe not s**t, but I was at the game and I didn't see too much I liked from him

Maybe not s**t, but I was at the game and I didn't see too much I liked from him

Well I couldn't disagree more. Probably his best game for us, didn't miss any targets tackled well and got enough of the ball. He's never going to be Andrew McLeod but today isn't the day to bash him.

In: Pederson
Out: whoever was worst of our plethora of forward flankers, maybe ANB

You could see what we were trying to do, but our forward structure was not good today -- dominance in the midfield meant it didn't matter though. Too often Hogan pushed up to be the outlet option at half back and once he got the ball had absolutely zero to go to. We need another big body that we can dump down the line to and feel confident they'll at least halve an aerial contest. Harmes in the ruck isn't ideal either. The sooner TMac gets back the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back