Changes v Hawthorn - OUT Tyson (ill) IN Brayshaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he could, I mean I think it’s a wasted player and our midfield looks a bit more problematic for them than theirs does to us.

I’d rather have Mitchell starting to sweat over stopping our midfielders who are all very capable of being problematic. Brayshaw I rate as his versatile. I’ve seen him push forward and kick goals or play defensively. He can be utilised with flexibility.

We need to expose their backline. Our forwards can be a handful as we’ve seen.
Yeah it’s not a big deal if we let Mitchell run off the chain. He’s an outstanding player but it’s the players he offloads to that are doing the damage. Those are the ones that need to be tagged

Not sure Gus would be playing if Tyson was fit. Hasn't dominated VFL, so I hope he plays well to keep a spot. Melksham and Harmes could consider themselves lucky. Both need to start performing with Hannan, Stretch, Pederson, Weid and Balic pushing for selection. Have to win this game to show we are real contenders for finals this season. North and Brisbane were decent wins, but against teams who should finish bottom 4. We failed against the Cats, let's see if we can prove ourselves against a team around our standard. 4 quarters would be nice, oh and not giving the opposition a 4 goal head start would be great as well..

What's up with Hunt? Has he been injured or something? I know he wasn't great 1st two weeks but would've thought he had the runs on the board to be cut some slack...He's one of our most damaging guys and one of our few true outside guys. I don't get leaving him out more than a week. Discuss

What's up with Hunt? Has he been injured or something? I know he wasn't great 1st two weeks but would've thought he had the runs on the board to be cut some slack...He's one of our most damaging guys and one of our few true outside guys. I don't get leaving him out more than a week. Discuss
It's him or Wagner now that Frost has come in for the defensive structure, Wagner is playing well, and (from all reports) Hunt didn't blow them away at Casey like he needed to.

He was listed as our best player last night tho, so he may be back soon.

It's him or Wagner now that Frost has come in for the defensive structure, Wagner is playing well, and (from all reports) Hunt didn't blow them away at Casey like he needed to.

He was listed as our best player last night tho, so he may be back soon.
I don't think there's any doubt we're a better team with him up and playing well. Hopefully he's back soon, we need the speed and x factor badly IMO. Guess it's a testament to our depth but i feel like Goodwin is being way too reactive after 1-2 bad games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think there's any doubt we're a better team with him up and playing well. Hopefully he's back soon, we need the speed and x factor badly IMO. Guess it's a testament to our depth but i feel like Goodwin is being way too reactive after 1-2 bad games.
No doubt we are, but he hasn't been up and about. We aren't the team we were that could/had to carry players who aren't performing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back