Preview Changes v Hawthorn - Rd 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't really give a sh*t that regional Vic has to locked down if it means this outbreak can be under control and the whole state can be out by next week.

* that s**t. Haven't had a covid case within cooee of us and we gotta put up with the same s**t everyone else does. Makes literally no sense. Entire state lockdowns are a complete joke.

Pretty sure the point of it is that we don't know where the fu** it has spread to yet. sh*t was at the G, could be any/everywhere.

Government has had long enough to work this s**t out. Over the entire lot, state and federal. Last year fair enough coz it was new. Now you're just taking the piss.

Government has had long enough to work this sh*t out. Over the entire lot, state and federal. Last year fair enough coz it was new. Now you're just taking the piss.
Want to whack the state gov for not locking the border earlier I'm with you, once it was known to be at the G though this was the logical follow up.

Want to whack the state gov for not locking the border earlier I'm with you, once it was known to be at the G though this was the logical follow up.

It all the same bullshit mate. Their * ups are what lead to massive overreactions.

eh, I'll take a shitty week or so over 3 months or whatever Sydney are in for.

Far easier to take when you're in a area that has had more than zero covid cases.

Far easier to take when you're in a area that has had more than zero covid cases.
None in mine. Again who the * knows who got sneezed on at the G that day. I want to be drinking tap beer next Friday not some time in October. Will live with it. (although I really should have organised some weed for the days at home, bit pissed about that)

None in mine. Again who the fu** knows who got sneezed on at the G that day. I want to be drinking tap beer next Friday not some time in October. Will live with it. (although I really should have organised some weed for the days at home, bit pissed about that)

Uncle Doug's prices go thru the roof down here I'm told coz of this lockdown bullshit. If I was 15 years younger I'd be even more mad than I am right now.

Ruins my supercoach

What overall position are you mate? Best I had finished was like 230 or something when I used to play. No worse than top 5k IIRC. Was far better at supercoach than I was at dream team.

NFL dynasty are the greatest fantasy comps in the world however. That's where all my energy lays now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What overall position are you mate? Best I had finished was like 230 or something when I used to play. No worse than top 5k IIRC. Was far better at supercoach than I was at dream team.

NFL dynasty are the greatest fantasy comps in the world however. That's where all my energy lays now.
About 2000, career peak but I've only taken it seriously last couple years since I've been on here but I've been playing it since I was 9. Been rising a ton last few weeks, hopefully I can get into top 1000. Check the SC board out, it's Frost round, I even did an OP and everything.

About 2000, career peak but I've only taken it seriously last couple years since I've been on here but I've been playing it since I was 9. Been rising a ton last few weeks, hopefully I can get into top 1000. Check the SC board out, it's Frost round, I even did an OP and everything.

My team has dominated the league since inception, have a look at all the league records in the spreed sheet in the first post and I just about have them all (Power House) but I can't win a championship for s**t , finals choking arseholes, thinking about changing my team name to Geelong Cats

fu** that sh*t. Haven't had a covid case within cooee of us and we gotta put up with the same sh*t everyone else does. Makes literally no sense. Entire state lockdowns are a complete joke.
You don't have a case until you do, and if you're not prepared for it, it spreads. 40,000 people at the MCG on Saturday many of whom would have come from the country. Slow lockdown was how we ended up in the s**t last year and it's how NSW got into their current situation. Regional Vic will probably be out of lockdown by Sunday anyway.

They'll bring Jones back in a couple of weeks to deflate you. 😂
as long as AVB stays in I don't give a damn😁 ******* spewing they've changed the time on me tomorrow. going on a bloody date at 530 where as before I thought I'd head down to the pub get 1/2 cut watching it next door to the cocktail bar and head there to meet her after the game. now I need to be 1/2 interested in the date while watching the footy over her shoulder😅 Thought I'd rub in how rough I've got it ATM while you campaigners lock up for a few weeks😁Any campaigner actually died under 50 yet? or even anybody who hasnt had a good innings?

as long as AVB stays in I don't give a damn😁 ******* spewing they've changed the time on me tomorrow. going on a bloody date at 530 where as before I thought I'd head down to the pub get 1/2 cut watching it next door to the cocktail bar and head there to meet her after the game. now I need to be 1/2 interested in the date while watching the footy over her shoulder😅 Thought I'd rub in how rough I've got it ATM while you campaigners lock up for a few weeks😁Any campaigner actually died under 50 yet? or even anybody who hasnt had a good innings?

Cancel the date, tell her you gotta watch football. 👍

I'm trying to move off the covid subject, pissing me off.

Cancel the date, tell her you gotta watch football. 👍

I'm trying to move off the covid subject, pissing me off.
haha not cancelling it's been a while. if it's close ill head next door and watch the end. by then she'll be blind trying to keep up with me. COVIDs ****ed and I dont get it. Atleast our unemployment rate is lowest in a decade and all the money stays in Australia. really going to rush this s**t along😉

haha not cancelling it's been a while. if it's close ill head next door and watch the end. by then she'll be blind trying to keep up with me. COVIDs f’ed and I dont get it. Atleast our unemployment rate is lowest in a decade and all the money stays in Australia. really going to rush this sh*t along😉
I don't want to get back into covid despite the s**t we've gone through at least we've had some support financially. My mate in my office is from south Africa apparently they get nothing and a lot of looting going on. Would imagine a lot of countries doing it tough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back