Prediction Changes v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe, Treacy, Sturt, Logue have to come in underdone or not.
Too risky. Sturt has only had one game at Peel, really need to build his fitness up there. Logue has been out for a while and should come back through the WAFL. Fyfe should have at least a month out, I remember reading it in the West through the week. Treacy? Ha! He hasn't even played a proper WAFL game yet, he needs to get some runs on the board.

I'd be sticking with the team from this week, unless anyone is injured.

Can treacy play? He wasn’t selected, or was being named EMG enough for the ban to be seen at AFL level

I thought Giro was far from our worst today
He was far from our worst.
It staggers me that people jump all over a 21 year old kid who just missed a year of football with an acl injury.
He was better than acres and colyer .Some say he can't kick.His disposal was better than langdon when he was at the club.
Did anyone notice the goal he kicked with a left foot banana

It staggers me that people jump all over a 21 year old kid who just missed a year of football with an acl injury.
He was better than acres and colyer .Some say he can't kick.His disposal was better than langdon when he was at the club.

People only care what draft pick you were taken around here

Hayden Young was close to worst on ground today before he went off but he was pick 6 so it’s a disaster that he’s out apparently

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s great at running and getting the ball. Just tidy up his disposal, he ll be a weapon. He just takes too long and chooses the contested option.

Too risky. Sturt has only had one game at Peel, really need to build his fitness up there. Logue has been out for a while and should come back through the WAFL. Fyfe should have at least a month out, I remember reading it in the West through the week. Treacy? Ha! He hasn't even played a proper WAFL game yet, he needs to get some runs on the board.

I'd be sticking with the team from this week, unless anyone is injured.
;):p

We need a viable alternative Conca. Nice enough fellow but just doesn’t have enough in his quiver.
I think you could rotate Conca and Aish as the defender that slots into the midfield for a chop out occasionally.

I trust his handballs and attack at the ball.

We need a viable alternative Conca. Nice enough fellow but just doesn’t have enough in his quiver.
This. If he was on the WC list he would spend the entire season at Lathlain in the WAFL. Wouldnt get within an asses roar of an AFL game for a semi decent side. Yet he’s in our leadership group?
Yeah he’s a tagger on good small forwards. There’s others on the team that can do that. Mark o connor learned to be a tagger in one week at Geelong and destroyed the Brownlow medallist.

Next time I see Schultz Switta Giro and Colyer all picked in the same side I won’t bother watching. We need options up forward, give the opposition something to think about instead of giving them free reign to double team Tabs all day. I loved Sturt’s pack chest mark yesterday and his kicking for goal is sublime. Treacy offers something different again. Just play them, I’d rather watch an underdone Sturt than an overdone, stick a fork in him, Schultz.

Alright here are my changes for next game:

1. I think we should give Giro a chance in Acres' spot on the wing and drop Acres to the WAFL
2. Consider debuting Western to play on the wing (kid is a Brad Hill in the making)
3. Henry needs to be dropped to the WAFL to make him earn his spot back
4. Sturt and Treacy to play forward and drop either Meek/Darcy
5. Need to drop Hughes and bring in Duman because Hughes has been terrible this season
6. Don't rush Logue in but give him a week in the WAFL to test his fitness

People only care what draft pick you were taken around here

Hayden Young was close to worst on ground today before he went off but he was pick 6 so it’s a disaster that he’s out apparently

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
It is a disaster because the more games we get into him the better he will get , he isn’t scared to go for the right kick and with more games he will pull it off more often then not.
Young injured is a disaster in my eyes!

I think you could rotate Conca and Aish as the defender that slots into the midfield for a chop out occasionally.

I trust his handballs and attack at the ball.

They are the good parts of his game but we don’t see them enough and they’re outweighed by turnovers, brainfades and an unwieldy kick. If Aish can make that lockdown role his and add to the rebound then what are we waiting for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back