Prediction Changes v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Blake Acres is the type of bodyguard you would want to protect your mother in law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm starting to be concerned about tabs, if they're playing both rucks and treacy...

Agreed. Literally 2 Ruck, with Treacy as a DPP Ruck/Forward makes me curious about what JL is doing? He had all preseason to test all this stuff... playing these guys, with Lobb to come back in in 2 weeks...doesnt look good for Tabs.

Agreed. Literally 2 Ruck, with Treacy as a DPP Ruck/Forward makes me curious about what JL is doing? He had all preseason to test all this stuff... playing these guys, with Lobb to come back in in 2 weeks...doesnt look good for Tabs.
God the Tabs doubt. Lobb easily replaces Meek then Lobb with Tabs and Treacy forward.
Meek is just a short term solution for Darcy to gain fitness. They don’t want to throw Treacy in the ruck his first few games

Also it’s wet and we’ve brought in 4 tallish players and still have 2 rucks on top of that, the balance looks wrong.

Agreed. One of the rucks had to go.

Treacy back up ruck duties. Crowden comes in.

Hopefully the rain holds off and Sturt/Tabs/Treacy/Darcy combine for 12 goals. With walters bagging his 3 or 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What? Tabs is literally the last forward to be dropped. How?!

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lobb replaces Meek mate. Meek isn't a long term best 22 player, the only reason he's there is Lobb's injury. He's straight back to Peel.

God the Tabs doubt. Lobb easily replaces Meek then Lobb with Tabs and Treacy forward.
Meek is just a short term solution for Darcy to gain fitness. They don’t want to throw Treacy in the ruck his first few games
Ive been on the Tab train since day 1. Still on it, and I think hes a good choice. Just thinking the doubt comes from form and Jlo's horror start to selection in 21 he will run with 4 rucks come round 6.

Let's be real guys Meek is only in the team because of Lobb's injury. He's objectively not best 22 and he'll only ever be in the team when one of Darcy or Lobb is injured, otherwise he stays at Peel all year.

Let's be real guys Meek is only in the team because of Lobb's injury. He's objectively not best 22 and he'll only ever be in the team when one of Darcy or Lobb is injured, otherwise he stays at Peel all year.
I dont know, Darcy has been playing like Forest Gimp as of late.

I’d rather switta or Shultz over Fyfe but it’s looking decent now.
100% agree. Fyfe should only go HF on rotation or to drag a midfielder out of the contest for Serong/Brayshaw/Cerra to win a ball.

Yeah these changes are the bomb. If it's pissing down sure put Meek as sub but otherwise well done JLo

What's with all the hate for meek?? He's played 3 games and look how well he's performing against oppo rucks. He's not perfect but imagine what he could become with a season or two under his belt. Definitely could overtake Darcy as b22 sometime in the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back