Prediction Changes v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

What's with all the hate for meek?? He's played 3 games and look how well he's performing against oppo rucks. He's not perfect but imagine what he could become with a season or two under his belt. Definitely could overtake Darcy as b22 sometime in the future.
More about the weather. I think

Giro was quite good last week but couldn't stick some tackles. Possible his smaller size keeps him out for wet weather footy. Having said that Acres had a shocker in the rain against Geelong last year.

Would think the rucks might change depending on what Hawthorn do. They might make a late change and just go with one ruck.

Let's be real guys Meek is only in the team because of Lobb's injury. He's objectively not best 22 and he'll only ever be in the team when one of Darcy or Lobb is injured, otherwise he stays at Peel all year.

The blokes played 2 games FMD

If you think Lobb and Darcy are insurmountable players to get past your watching a different game to me

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

The blokes played 2 games FMD

If you think Lobb and Darcy are insurmountable players to get past your watching a different game to me

I personally think Lobbs one of the better ruck/forwards across the comp. He’s definately inconsistent, but he’s capable of rucking against a number 1 ruck and a good forward target. Not many guys have that combination/balance as perfect as he does - although often they’re better forwards than he is.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I personally think Lobbs one of the better ruck/forwards across the comp. He’s definately inconsistent, but he’s capable of rucking against a number 1 ruck and a good forward target. Not many guys have that combination/balance as perfect as he does - although often they’re better forwards than he is.

Particularly for us & our structure. Whether he’s playing well or not he’s high up in contested marking across the competition & requires respect from the opposition.
Him in & fit all goes well for the likes of Treacy & Sturt as they will get the 3rd best defender.

As a long suffering Freo fan I'm a bit lost as to how we prepare ourselves for a game when we have a forward line that consists of more than one player who can confidently kick set shots? I really don't want to call a WC supporting 'friend' about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who are our small forwards? Interesting they dropped Henry after S and S went out injured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if we can eek out a win tomorrow, we are 2 & 2 & right back in the mix with players coming back in.

With Fyfe & Sturt coming in with Treacy, Walters should be sharper after last weeks game, Lobb just weeks away & Logue possibly in next week along with important role players in Schultz & Crowden also available next week, the balance of the team is looking much better.

Liam Henry is right where he should be for now, Nods getting game fitness & hopefully Darcy Tucker gets a run at Peel in a week or 2 as well. I also don’t think Western is too far off it either & has only played 2 games v men & will get very good very quickly.

A win tomorrow without injury would cap off a great weekend!

Played most games last year and would've been lucky to crack the top 20 in the Doig but he's one of the best fwd/rucks in the comp ?

Spare me

He's like Rhys Stanley level , he'll play a good game or have a bit of a purple patch every now and again but that's it

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back