Prediction Changes v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

wakojako

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 15, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
This is from his debut season, forgot how good he was as a tagger. Made an immediate impact. Needs to get back to this and stop being wasted as a dumb forward link / forward player. We really need the protection for Brayshaw and Serong now.

View attachment 1097094
Wow i completely forgot his ability as a tagger. You know what, given the inconsistency of our young developing midfield we probably need a tagger more than ever to not only nullify the opposition, but to provide cover for our mids. Surely it's a no brainer to play Banners as a tagger?

Crimboy

Debutant
Sep 26, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Reckon we will see Fyfe, Henry and Watson in for Shultz, switta and young.
But, Henry sucks? :(Valente doesnt really exist, hes just a tax dodge for the Dockers.

So our team will consist of undersized backs who run around and look bad whilst Ryan dies of exhaustion being everywhere. Mids that are constantly kicking the ball to no one in the forward line as all our forwardsd are actually mids except Taberner who has 4 on 1 each week. I have to say, I do like the new soccer plan that JL has devised, 1,5,9,2,1 - 1 Sweeper, 5 defenders, 9 Mids 2 rucks and 1 forward... I am surprised more taeams havent adopted this approach.

arsesmart

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Just listened to the first few minutes of Longmuir's presser and it sounded like Sturt was a 50-50 (at worst 40-60) to come in. He just expressed some reservations on his match fitness. No doubt he'd also be remembering what Sturt was able to do in rd1 2020.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crimboy

Debutant
Sep 26, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sumich said on the radio that Valente had already gone back home because he's not West Australian

Dont think its true as he was in Subi on the weekend wearing a West Coast hat..... :D But to be honest, with the Dockers selection panel being what it is probably get a delist and get picked up and go on to be a top 10 player at another club after not getting a gtame here (Sam Menegola anyone?).

Crimboy

Debutant
Sep 26, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yet... The season is still young my friend
No one is melting. We are jsut sick of the promises by coaches that come in.. "New gample style", "play the youth", "Building a team".. when it comes down to it.. its always the same selections, the same kids who never get a callup even when the team at AFL level is woeful, trade headaches where Dockers management are good enough to get talent but cant keep them because they dont understand players and are stuck in the 1990s where players werent princesses.

heypenny

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2006
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Either one of Treacy or Sturt has to play. We need a forward that actually kicks goals. For mine it will be:

In: Fyfe, Sturt, Watson and Henry
Out: Shultz, Switta, Young and Acres

Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
No one is melting. We are jsut sick of the promises by coaches that come in.. "New gample style", "play the youth", "Building a team".. when it comes down to it.. its always the same selections, the same kids who never get a callup even when the team at AFL level is woeful, trade headaches where Dockers management are good enough to get talent but cant keep them because they dont understand players and are stuck in the 1990s where players werent princesses.
I think you misunderstood. I was highlighting the ‘yet’ as in there’s still plenty of time for our season to go even shittier when we do lose to North.

I’m with you mate. I feel like all the hyperbole and promises made by the club and media mean Jack when we still can’t get our injury management under control. And when we need genuine forwards in the team we look likely to leave two of our most promising youngsters out so Bangers’ dad can sponsor us for another year.

Crimboy

Debutant
Sep 26, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Either one of Treacy or Sturt has to play. We need a forward that actually kicks goals. For mine it will be:

In: Fyfe, Sturt, Watson and Henry
Out: Shultz, Switta, Young and Acres
Acres wont ever be dropped with this many infuries. Sturts already been noted as a definite WAFL. Treacy must have Blakely'd Justins daughter or wife.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back