Opinion Changes v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT: Sellar, Bate
IN: Fitzpatrick, Couch

Seriously. If we're going to play our resting ruck as a FORWARD it should be Fitz. Sellar offers 3/5 of **** all, whereas Fitz KNOWS HOW TO PLAY AS A FORWARD

Out: Sellar and Bail
In: Fitz and Bennell

Sellar for obvious reasons.
Bail - not sure what role he was playing but gave us very little run, pressure was poor with a lot of missed tackles and getting turned inside out. I'm usually a big wrap for him but he just looks like he needs a rest or to go back and get some confidence.

Wouldn't mind seeing Watts in for Bail but just think he would benefit from having to string together some good games and really earning a recall. Pissed off with both Blease and Pettard, there are spots up for grabs and man could we use some pace but they just don't seem to be able to kill it in the lower levels.

Out: Sellar and Bail
In: Fitz and Bennell

Sellar for obvious reasons.
Bail - not sure what role he was playing but gave us very little run, pressure was poor with a lot of missed tackles and getting turned inside out. I'm usually a big wrap for him but he just looks like he needs a rest or to go back and get some confidence.

Wouldn't mind seeing Watts in for Bail but just think he would benefit from having to string together some good games and really earning a recall. Pissed off with both Blease and Pettard, there are spots up for grabs and man could we use some pace but they just don't seem to be able to kill it in the lower levels.

The problem is that Casey have two weeks off I believe...

casey play box hill next week then they have a 2 week break.

Couch, Martin & Bennell would be good ins

OUT: Sellar, Bail, Magner
IN: Fitzpatrick, Bennell, Macdonald

Magner is no good to us playing forward or keeping Sylvia/Trengove out of the middle; besides I think he could do with a rest.

Seriously.

Tempted to say Watts in, but I'd like him to get one more game in at Casey before their bye.

Sellar goes. Can't keep him in after that...

He goes for either Martin or Fitz, depending on Martins fitness. Bare was awesome last week and while he was down this week it's harsh to drop him straight away.

Watts to play one more game for Casey to back it up before returning. Really make him earn his spot back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sellar goes. Can't keep him in after that...

He goes for either Martin or Fitz, depending on Martins fitness. Bare was awesome last week and while he was down this week it's harsh to drop him straight away.

Watts to play one more game for Casey to back it up before returning. Really make him earn his spot back.

Agree completely.

Seller out for Stef or Fitz - I'm quite intrigued by Fitzy and want to have a look at him so I hope he comes in.

Watts one more at Casey just to drive the point home.

Bate: I didn't even think he was that bad today. I'd have Dunn, Sylvia or Tapscott out before him at the moment.

Yeah agree that sellar must be dropped. Is not a good enough option up forward and his defensive pressure was terrible. I'm happy for Fitz to come in and see what he can do.

Bate was disappointing in the first half but I thought his second half was ok.

I am happy either way whether watts plays or not. Would be handy having him against the hawks and he was very good today but if they want him to earn it and back it up in the twos I'm happy with that also.

I would have moloney on notice too, he didn't work any where near hard enough today.

Guys, has Tapscott played one blinder yet?

Not this year Biff but he looked good in the first half of last season. Ned's to build his fitness over the course of the year and STAY fit. Was very, very stiff to be subbed but that is probably down to the fitness levels.

Not this year Biff but he looked good in the first half of last season. Ned's to build his fitness over the course of the year and STAY fit. Was very, very stiff to be subbed but that is probably down to the fitness levels.

I thought he played well in jacs position for the first half today

Sellar is such a dud, told yas then and tellin yas now. Never again please.

Dunn should be kept left as our sub for the year, always seems to do something when he comes on.

Bate, terrible yesterday, hands of stone, so many sitters dropped.

In: Fitzpatrick (give this guy a go, i was calling for his head last year, but his NAB cup ruck work really impressed me), Petterd (you would think he must have had relations with our coaches wife, this isnt as big of a deal as it seems if you have some inside knowledge ;))

Out: Sellar, Bate

In: Martin
Out: Sellar

If Martin's not fit though, I think Sellar will stay. Let's be fair, Fitzy wouldn't have outmuscled Scarlett either today.

Fitzpatrick wouldn't have needed to. He has another 5 cm's on Sellar and is about a million times quicker.

He would have smashed Scarlett on the lead and would have hounded him all day long.

Fitzpatrick is a seriously quick player.

He definitely needs to come in.

Fitzpatrick wouldn't have needed to. He has another 5 cm's on Sellar and is about a million times quicker.

He would have smashed Scarlett on the lead and would have hounded him all day long.

Fitzpatrick is a seriously quick player.

He definitely needs to come in.
That's all well and good, except we don't move the ball quick enough to kick to anyone on a lead.

The life of a 2012 MFC forward line player is repeated attempts at marking a long, high I50 entry.

Trengove must be on thin ice.

He has to produce a big one this week, he has been pathetic so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back