Preview Changes v lions Saturday 2:35pm @Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would drop Dumont for the lazy and woeful kick in the first minute from a free.
And Atley too, for running out of d50 in the 1st and under no pressure and kick it straight to a Melb player.

Their shitfull skills spread like a virus to an already woefully sick side skill wise.

rest goldy, play xerri for the rest of the season, get some development into him, even if he plays crap, we're not going to win another match this year, goldy or no.

keep rotating through the kids (not much choice on that front anyway, given the injury situation).

never felt less motivated to watch a match, if the lions are serious about being a contender this year, they should look to beat us by 80+

I would drop Dumont for the lazy and woeful kick in the first minute from a free.
And Atley too, for running out of d50 in the 1st and under no pressure and kick it straight to a Melb player.

Their shitfull skills spread like a virus to an already woefully sick side skill wise.

Ah i'm glad you have managed to pinpoint our poor skills and decision making down to single moments of Dumont and Atley then...

There are a few players we need to tell in no uncertain terms to * off at seasons end. My guess is they all line up next game.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When will the suffering end?
With death unfortunately. Or a massage for a sore back or an early morning swim or a shared meal with friends and/or a Korean BBQ. None of which can be done living in Melbourne. I have only a small amount of sympathy for the players as professionals.
Make the unnecessarily paid walk home to reflect when the hubs are done. A Yeti or dingo attack are also likely to end the suffering. Poor ball use can not be cured so easily. I joke but the idea of club has been tested as never before post WW2.
I am sickened by watching what we put up tonight. I have been saddened by the last month or so and it is even tougher when times are tough.
I fear we have a shallow bunch at the minute with pittard in the leadership group. The Captain is also just best 22. Time to stand up. Will be potentially better players going for Nada should list sizes be reduced. Big game off musical chairs about to happen at seasons end if there are dramatic shrinks.

Suffering It's largely guaranteed in a perpetual 0.05555 chance out of one.

The opposite of suffering is indifference

Ah i'm glad you have managed to pinpoint our poor skills and decision making down to single moments of Dumont and Atley then...

Correct. It's systematic.

Sadly enough playing Goldy and Daw in the middle probably would of worked better:
'Daw taps the ball down to Goldy who cleanly picks the ball up first time and handballs forward directly to a teammate'

Majak had a few "caught in the spotlights" moments tonight, but he wasn't alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back