Preview Changes v lions Saturday 2:35pm @Metricon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jmac a confirmed out, best of luck to him and his wife!
Bonar almost definitely with that shoulder(?).
Kyron and EVW to replace them.

Durdin out, replace him with.... someone not as tall?

Then just rest whoever needs it (Goldy at the very least) and play whoever is healthy and could conceivably cover for them (hopefully Xerri and WW make it in!)

May 8, 2003
Hamish Paradise
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Islanders, Nuggets
Pittard and Atley really shouldn't play next week.
Hall needs to be dropped.
For senior players they were all woeful.
Mahony needs a rest. Bonar injured.
Tarrant sore?
But who do we bring in?
Surely Hayden back, Marley is a better option than Pittard and Atley, at least he knows how to halve a contest.
Walker, maybe give Crocker a game. Wood. Have I forgotten anyone?

billnats

All Australian
Feb 4, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
SMFC & Tottenham
IN: Hayden, EVW, Perez and Walker. Possibly Hosie
OUT: Plenty

Would love McGuiness to get 1-2 games by end of year. Undeveloped but good decision maker. I miss this.

Tarrant sore?
But who do we bring in?
Surely Hayden back, Marley is a better option than Pittard and Atley, at least he knows how to halve a contest.

We're going to get cut to pieces.

We could lose by triple figures this week.
I actually want the season over and could not care less if we didnt play again this year.

In a year where so much has gone wrong and theres been so much loss and impact on peoples lives, Norths was meant to be that outlet, that beacon of positivity to look forward to and look what they served up.

"Aiden Bonar (AC joint), Jed Anderson (eye), Josh Walker (corked thigh), Robbie Tarrant (corked calf) and Majak Daw (corked calf) all suffered setbacks and are in doubt to face Brisbane on Saturday."

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
"Aiden Bonar (AC joint), Jed Anderson (eye), Josh Walker (corked thigh), Robbie Tarrant (corked calf) and Majak Daw (corked calf) all suffered setbacks and are in doubt to face Brisbane on Saturday."

Any North supporters residing in Brisbane or Gold Coast areas, pleas attend training with boots and a mouth guard.

Tarrant sore?
But who do we bring in?
Murphy, but i have given up hope of him getting a crack

Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If Shaw is serious this week Atley doesn’t play. Lazy count won’t even chase now.

Durdin is a deadset spud, so not sure why we would waste anymore time on him?

Mahoney needs a rest and everything Hall touches turns to s**t.

Bonar, Walker, Tarrant, Daw and Jed might be injured.

Ins: W Walker, Hosie, Murphy, Hayden, Xerri(if it means never having to see Durdin again), Williams. Then bring in any of Crocker, Perez, McGuiness if they are physically fit enough.

Cupboard is bare! Please no Tom Campbell, unless he is played as a Ruckman only.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Murphy, but i have given up hope of him getting a crack
I have too.

I’m beginning to think if Rhyce sees something in you he doesn’t like them, he holds you to a standard that doesn’t apply to any other useless campaigner on the list.

Just another coach that seems to play his favourites.

May 8, 2003
Hamish Paradise
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Islanders, Nuggets
I have too.

I’m beginning to think if Rhyce sees something in you he doesn’t like them, he holds you to a standard that doesn’t apply to any other useless campaigner on the list.

Just another coach that seems to play his favourites.
I do find it puzzling that Marley, our best 1 on 1 small defender is out due to his disposal errors, while I watch several players with less of his combative nature make a string of horrific stuff ups.

Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I do find it puzzling that Marley, our best 1 on 1 small defender is out due to his disposal errors, while I watch several players with less of his combative nature make a string of horrific stuff ups.
I have a distinct feeling Shaw let’s it slide if you are one of his favourites.

The longer this season goes the more I fear he has no ******* idea what he is doing?

I can’t even see what they are trying to achieve at the moment other than to look totally incompetent.

OUT: Bonar, J. Walker, Daw, Anderson, Mahoney, MacMillan
IN: Murphy, Hosie, Xerri, Williams, W. Walker, Hayden

Poor Goldy & Taz probably can't get a rest... Although, if they're injured in any way, please rest them. Campbell to come in for Goldy and/or Wood for Taz. EVW in the mix, but ONLY if he's actually ready. No point risking him for very little reward.

I have a distinct feeling Shaw let’s it slide if you are one of his favourites.

Don't totally agree with this, as I'm almost certain that Murphy is one of his favourites, but he hasn't overplayed him to this point. Having said that, I don't think he is a fan of Marley (probably something his brother passed on from back in the Pies day).

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
When will the suffering end?
1596986186567.png

Status
Not open for further replies.