Changes v lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised that VDM held his spot. I thought JJ or Wallis (or even Scott) might get the gig in front of him.
I read it a little differently. I think Bevo is prepared to gamble (under Covid restrictions) getting games into the legs of his best players even though they might not perform to their best initially and there is a risk it could cost a game.

But the risk of losing a game (or a top 4 spot) while getting them up to speed is outweighed by a belief and a possibility that we could win it all with our best 22 available (Bruce and Martin injuries not withstanding). I think Bevo thinks that a fit VDM with games under his belt is one of the pieces we need to do that...moreso than the others mentioned. I agree FWIW.

If there were to be a late change today, I would have thought it might be a positional rather than an injury related one. If it were, and as unlucky as that might make Roarke Smith (who's done nothing wrong), another small pressure forward to the mix would be where I went (JJ) or even a defensive fwd role on Rich for say Scott (unless Roarke can do that).

I read it a little differently. I think Bevo is prepared to gamble (under Covid restrictions) getting games into the legs of his best players even though they might not perform to their best initially and there is a risk it could cost a game.

But the risk of losing a game (or a top 4 spot) while getting them up to speed is outweighed by a belief and a possibility that we could win it all with our best 22 available (Bruce and Martin injuries not withstanding). I think Bevo thinks that a fit VDM with games under his belt is one of the pieces we need to do that...moreso than the others mentioned. I agree FWIW.

If there were to be a late change today, I would have thought it might be a positional rather than an injury related one. If it were, and as unlucky as that might make Roarke Smith (who's done nothing wrong), another small pressure forward to the mix would be where I went (JJ) or even a defensive fwd role on Rich for say Scott (unless Roarke can do that).
I thought Bevo would be crazy enough to throw Crozier up forward for a defensive role.

WESTERN Bulldogs defender Caleb Daniel is under an injury cloud ahead of Saturday's semi-final against Brisbane.

😬😬😬😬 I hope not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WESTERN Bulldogs defender Caleb Daniel is under an injury cloud ahead of Saturday's semi-final against Brisbane.

😬😬😬😬 I hope not
The article is crap and doesn’t say anything we don’t know and is also wrong. It says he got injured late last week in the win, when everyone on here knows he carried the injury into the game and had a pre game fitness test.

😬😬😬😬 I hope not

He's hardly going to be above a cloud 🤪

Treloar and Dunks were also very scratchy their first couple back but started to show signs in the 2nd half last week. I think with the lack of vfl and the complications this year brings, players take a bit longer to click back into groove.

I think your point is valid, but maybe his last quarter was enough for the club to roll the dice that the old VDM (and Dunks and Adz) is close to being back
I think your right on.

Treloar will rip brissy apart.
He will get 30 plus and kick 2.
Reason- 😀 they will put time into Bont libba and Macca

Aaaannnnnd he isn't an emergency so scrap that.
How come being listed as an emergency didn’t matter last week but it does this week?

I suggested that I was worrried that we didn’t have a ruckman in the emergencies and everyone said it did t matter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back