Preview Changes v Melbourne Rd 4, 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Bergman was our best in the Maggie's last week. Surely he'd do better than Motlop!

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Agreed.

I think this selection smacks of just trying to limit the size of the loss. Try not to alter the structure too much, bring in a player returning from injury like for like.

You want me to bring in Hayes to help combat their two ruckmen?

200w.gif

Consistent with Hinkley's theme. Keep doing the same thing and hoping for a different result.
Yeah, combines poor game plan, no game day moves, with always going back to the same players who have failed him over and over. I've seen this movie enough times, it sucked the first 157 times I watched it.

Gawn and Jackson? No wuckers...

UNTRIED ruckman Sam Hayes is "close" to his AFL debut. "We have said this for a while with Sam," Hinkley said. "At the moment, we feel the one ruck (with Scott Lycett) is still what we need to go with. We are growing Sam and will continue to give him more education, even as a forward."

NO regret in trading ruckman-forward Peter Ladhams to Sydney at the end of last season. "We make these decisions based on our future and long-term success," Hinkley said.

Ken is *ing cooked!!!

All season we've been getting smashed with 1 ruck. What better "education" is there for Hayes then being thrown out into the deep end and learning on the job! Playing 176cm McEntee as a small pressure forward, when he is a midfielder is a reincarnation of the old Neade/Gray.

"We are (challenged) with what we need with our talls (in defence and attack)," Hinkley said. "We have some younger, developing talls who are just not at the level they need to be to play AFL".

Perhaps it might be worth putting them in the AFL and giving them games so they can get to that level you pelican!

Ken reckons the key to winning is having as many short runners in the team as possible, kicking it to space and watching them run the oppo off their feet like its 2013 again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Ben Brown port get a break there

The upside of having Covid is the law prevents me from attending the game tomorrow night. Downside is I can’t drink whilst taking the antivirals
Get well soon. Dont make it worse and watch the game

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Not debuting a player in their 5th season when the only alternative is a guy shouldering the load completely on his own and coming up against the best ruck in the league = the key to long term success.

Exactly. Why isn't a player ready after 5 seasons?

Hinkley is such a stubborn, arrogant, coke zero drinking s**t stain! Prepare for another 4th quarter fade out when Lycett is stuffed. Then we'll get some more diatribe from Hinkley about WORKING HARDER. * me!

Todd Marshall as second ruck against Max Gawn or Luke Jackson. Wowee. Imagine if Lycett gets injured!

No room for a second ruck though, it's crucial that we give spots in the side to the likes of Motlop and McEntee so we just couldn't possibly spare a best 22 spot.

Jed McEntee is a poor man's Ned McHenry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back