Preview Changes v Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be doing well to keep it to 40 points.
I shouldn't feel this way but If it's 40 it might as well be 100 which I am prepared for.
The continued selection of one particular player used to cause frustration in me. That then became resentment and now is straight up anger.
Shane Yarran having not even played for six months would have been a lower risk.
So here I am readying for an afternoon of watching missed shots on goal from close range and chasing of opponents but not quite catching them.
The consolation is it hopefully hastens his demise. If 100 points is the currency then so be it.

The likelihood is that he'll kick 3.4 or 2.5 and be our top scorer. Won't make you any happier though Fred.

Part of me is hoping we lose that match just so I can witness the melting. Will it be a slow melt like Global Warming or will it be a fiery inferno? These questions and more keep me awake at night.

You'll go to the footy next week hoping we lose so you can read angry posts from strangers on the internet? :eek:

You'll go to the footy next week hoping we lose so you can read angry posts from strangers on the internet? :eek:

Yes.

latest

I used to think it was only West Toast supporters who used to wish their team would loose so that their views could be proven right. The self righteousness and inability to understand basic football concepts I thought (of West Toast supporters in their hard times) was embarrassing to an extreme.

However, some of the posts written recently on the Dockers board are significantly more idiotic then I have ever heard from a lame West Toast half time leaving supporter. If you want to jump off because we have lost three games at the start of the year a year after we finished on top of the Home and Away ladder then you are the type of shithouse supporter I used to think only followed the other team in town. If you want to boo the club because they are selecting one or two players you think should not be playing then please bugger off and go 'support' another team. You are anything, but a supporter.

I find some of the posts in this thread embarrassing to a massive level. Supported the team since 95 and always thought we were better than a group of bandwagon prats who jumped off the second things were not going well. Don't have a problem saying the extent of some of the attacks on players makes us look like knobs as a supporter group.

Ill keep supporting Freo, but not the Freo Bigfooty Board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to think it was only West Toast supporters who used to wish their team would loose so that their views could be proven right. The self righteousness and inability to understand basic football concepts I thought (of West Toast supporters in their hard times) was embarrassing to an extreme.

However, some of the posts written recently on the Dockers board are significantly more idiotic then I have ever heard from a lame West Toast half time leaving supporter. If you want to jump off because we have lost three games at the start of the year a year after we finished on top of the Home and Away ladder then you are the type of shithouse supporter I used to think only followed the other team in town. If you want to boo the club because they are selecting one or two players you think should not be playing then please bugger off and go 'support' another team. You are anything, but a supporter.

I find some of the posts in this thread embarrassing to a massive level. Supported the team since 95 and always thought we were better than a group of bandwagon prats who jumped off the second things were not going well. Don't have a problem saying the extent of some of the attacks on players makes us look like knobs as a supporter group.

Plus 1 :thumbsu:

No s**t.. Anyone that's seen us on here for years would know that it was a joke about booing a player, even that Eagle troll guy we have on here.
In my post 'Booing the club' referred to more than your individual post. Some of the stuff in this thread is deadset embarrassing to an extreme.

Seeya

I must be the only one here who doesn't rate north, i reckon we can win this, even if our disposal is only twice as good as last week.

They're much cleaner than us atm but they're definitely a team that can mentally crack under intense pressure, which I like to think we'll bring tomorrow. Hopefully we're doing no worse than ~3 goals down at 3QTR time because they'll s**t themselves if it gets close.

People may whinge but you sure love to whinge and the whingers which is just as annoying and futile.

People may whinge but you sure love to whinge and the whingers which is just as annoying and futile.
Nice sentence. There seems to be plenty who agree with my opinion. Im not sure what is whinging or futile about pointing out if you are going to turn on our team because of three losses its pretty insulting to supporters who stood by the team for all the time it took to make even one final. The level of hate on our own players is more in line with supporters like the Richmond and West Coast fans. I find it embarrassing. Disagree if you want. It is much my right to make a point as it is for you to disagree with it.

For what it is worth always found your arguments bloody idiotic and futile. Never felt a need to point that out. Not sure what the hell the point was with the above post.

Last edited:

A heavy loss and another shithouse game from Chris Mayne will be beneficial for the club in the long run, therefore i want us to get smashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back