Unofficial Preview Changes v Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

But we don't have anyone tall enough to match all of Brown, Waite and Petrie. These guys are permanent forwards so I think we need the extra tall.

Last year we went in with Hamling, Morris, Wood and Cordy (1 disposal) as our "tall" backs. Didn't seem to worry us.

We'll have around 9 different players from the last time we played them, that's a huge turnover.

I don't think we're hard done by. In fact, I'm very pleased with where we are on and off field.

I'm genuinely interested as to how some fans seem utterly unaware of the reality though.
I'm genuinely interested in why you don't stick to the North board then. Reality and that place said their goodbyes eons ago.
This place is far more realistic than most team boards and I suspect you know it and just enjoy acting like an arrogant dick. Now since we both know what you are kindly stick to the topic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting. I wonder how many different do they have?

North don't make many changes, they just shuffle the same 2 or 3 players in and out. I think maybe 4 different to last year. Out from last year Bastinac, Hansen, Nahas and Garner depending on selection. Last week's team they had Wells, McDonald, Thomas and Turner different from the side we played last year.

Do teams not realise we're the best contested ball side in the comp? Ever oppo thread I read always just think we're pace and that's it.

Expecting big games from Dahl, Wallis and Stevens. Also really keen to see Libba off half back if the talk is true.

We dominated the midfield last time (I think Ziebell and Cunnington had season low disposals). Let's do that again.

Do teams not realise we're the best contested ball side in the comp? Ever oppo thread I read always just think we're pace and that's it.

Expecting big games from Dahl, Wallis and Stevens. Also really keen to see Libba off half back if the talk is true.

We dominated the midfield last time (I think Ziebell and Cunnington had season low disposals). Let's do that again.
I keep hearing we're an attacking side. Truth is we're a contested side that is pretty even when it comes to attack and defense.
That's why we tend to lose when a team scores 90+ against us. It means something didn't go to plan and the other team got us to play on their terms.

Well said. Norf supporters carry the biggest chip on their shoulders out of any other club...by the length of this chicks' chip!

1636419.jpg
show us yer chips luv!

People don't watch us and dismiss us based on the Adelaide final last year. It was a high scoring affair where we got unlucky at the end. They see the Murphy, Stringer, JJ highlights and think that's all we got!
Whether we win or not, the Crows fans will say that they will smash us next week, having only watched that game last year....
Until a supporter watches us demolish their midfield, they won't rate us. Even then, I am expecting excuses.

Last edited:
People don't watch us and dismiss us based on the Adelaide final last year. It was a high scoring affair where we got unlucky at the end. They see the Murphy, Stringer, JJ highlights and think that's all we got!
Whether we win or not, the Crows fans will say that they will smash us next week, having only watched that game last year....
Until a support watches us demolish their midfield, they won't rate us. Even then, I am expecting excuses.
...God I hope we beat Adelaide next week. Adelaide and Roos back to back, two teams I can't stand. In reality if we can win one of those it's probably a good result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back