Preview Changes v Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Hardcore

Team Captain
Apr 10, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
My assumption is burton to play back and Houston to play mid/forward instead of mid/back. Bonner to rotate through the wing also.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well we’re getting close to full strength now. If we make finals there is probably 2 maybe 3 changes we need to make hoping no injuries.
Lycett for worst performer out of Ladhams or Ryder
Duursma for Bonner
Motlop for S Gray if Gray plays poorly again and Motlop plays a blinder again.

Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sutcliffe, Drew, McKenzie, Lycett the emergencies.

Motlop, Howard, Farrell and Woodcock kicked 14 goals between them and missed out.
That's some serious talent (and coin) in the twos. This pressure on spots can only be a good thing.

Happy with Sam Gray staying in. We don't really have a like-for-like replacement, although I do wish we wouldn't persist with him forward.

Northalives

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PORT ADELAIDE
The coach and selectors have picked a side that they believe gives us the best chance of winning. We will see if their selections are justified upon the final siren.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gryllis

All Australian
Feb 12, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Good changes. Don't mind Bonner pushing up on the wing at Marvel, but he'd be wanting to play well or he's the one out if Duursma is back next week.

Winganeen

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Good on ya Kenny, you old stager!!!

Finally the right changes.

Arguments can be made for Motlop, Lycett, Howard, Farrell, Drew etc but this is about as good as it gets.

Carn PEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
That's some serious talent (and coin) in the twos. This pressure on spots can only be a good thing.

Happy with Sam Gray staying in. We don't really have a like-for-like replacement, although I do wish we wouldn't persist with him forward.

He's kicked 4 goals the last three times we've played N0rf.

The coach and selectors have picked a side that they believe gives us the best chance of winning. We will see if their selections are justified upon the final siren.

Enlightening :)

rumoursofwinter

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 7, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm going. Strong side. I'm slightly worried Burton will snap his string in the first five minutes and we lose because of rotations. :rolleyes: The positive is that north don't have any fast players so no one for Burton to chase.

Butters for Sutcliffe is good

Only two more chances for Zak to get a Rising Star nom, though back in the day Peter Burgoyne somehow didn’t get one either, so thats good company

Hartlett needs to de-vanilla or be at risk of being tipped out for Duursma next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back