Unofficial Preview Changes V North Melbourne: Out: Crocker/Daicos - In: Murray/Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we're 2 players stronger than last weeks side so it's a good start.

I would have liked Brown in for one of old timers in Greenwood, Varcoe or Mayne.

Replace those three with Treloar, Elliott and Aish.

Very different picture then.

If we can just hold it together we could do some damage in finals.

Haven’t watched any Kangas games this year, not sure how we match up.

Is it just a case of getting on top in the middle so Brown doesn’t dominate?

Can Grundy knock him out again, well maybe not Grundy, Greenwood...,

I feel for Daics but I get why he's been dropped. Hard to argue with that call.

Crocker? Ecstatic. Continue to be flabbergasted at how he gets games. I still think I would have dropped Greenwood or Mayne ahead of Daicos though.

Some players kill it in the magoos and turn to water in the seniors {cough.. Kyle Martin.. cough.. Danny Stanley} and some go into 3rd gear in the magoos and lift for the seniors.

Feel like Murray is one of the cats in the latter category. Happy with the selection considering patchy VFL form.

Hang your head in shame

What’s the reasoning TD, where do you see them being to strong?

I just struggle to see how we are going to Stop Brown and Daw.

Plus Watching how bad we played in the 2nd Half does not feel me with Huge Confidence

I feel for Daics but I get why he's been dropped. Hard to argue with that call.

Crocker? Ecstatic. Continue to be flabbergasted at how he gets games. I still think I would have dropped Greenwood or Mayne ahead of Daicos though.

Agree but we want Mature Bodies out there

I just struggle to see how we are going to Stop Brown and Daw.

Plus Watching how bad we played in the 2nd Half does not feel me with Huge Confidence

Our onballers getting on top will be s good start Dave.

Most lowered their colors last week.

Good changes

Our onballers getting on top will be s good start Dave.

Most lowered their colors last week.

Good changes

Well Hopefully they do Respond well after getting there Pants Pulled Down in 2nd Half.

Also glad they have McLarty as Emergency just in Case Cox pulls up Sore again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Replace those three with Treloar, Elliott and Aish.

Very different picture then.

If we can just hold it together we could do some damage in finals.
I liken this to a bucks party.

I’m three quarters through and have had 8 pints of IPA. I’m struggling but know if I can just hold it together I will get a second wind. The day is turning into night and I need to get into the nightclub. Once inside, damage will be done.

I liken this to a bucks party.

I’m three quarters through and have had 8 pints of IPA. I’m struggling but know if I can just hold it together I will get a second wind. The day is turning into night and I need to get into the nightclub. Once inside, damage will be done.

Almost makes the restraining orders worthwhile.

Good times.

Pro tip :- drunk naked singing "riding my pony" while swinging a riding crop is not considered polite in Korea

Well Hopefully they do Respond well after getting there Pants Pulled Down in 2nd Half.

Also glad they have McLarty as Emergency just in Case Cox pulls up Sore again
Different game.
North are as average as you’d see.

Ps don’t get all the scared of Daw talk.
A Jesse white type.
Meh

Changes are perfect!

In my opinion Murray’s last game in the VFL was excellent and the sort of form he showed earlier in the year. It was ridiculous that he wasn’t named in the bests.

Why are posters crapping on about stopping Daw? He’s a great athlete but he’s no Peter Hudson. If they win it won’t be because of Daw.

I don't think McLarty being an emergency means a potential late-out. I think it's just learning that last week we were caught with our pants down by having no tall emergency.

Most weeks theres only one game day emergency so most weeks you cant plan to cover for a late injury to a tall. That said there was no VFL game last week so all four emergencies should have been ready to kit up. Would McLarty have played if he was one or the four emergencies? Probably not, Crosker would have been selected regardless imo.

Changes are perfect!

In my opinion Murray’s last game in the VFL was excellent and the sort of form he showed earlier in the year. It was ridiculous that he wasn’t named in the bests.

Why are posters crapping on about stopping Daw? He’s a great athlete but he’s no Peter Hudson. If they win it won’t be because of Daw.

Its always good to have a decent daw stop. Its been very windy lately.

All systems go .

Changes are perfect!

I just don’t get the whole Daw thing.

Athletic? yes.
Average? A big Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back