Unofficial Preview Changes V North Melbourne: Out: Crocker/Daicos - In: Murray/Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How things change.. and quickly:

Start of season- “Oh s**t, Cox is playing .. FML what are they thinking! “
Nek minnit- “Cox a late out?!!? We’re forked!!”

Welcome back big fella.
Maybe a slight exageration, it was more like after 2 rounds, "oh s**t, Cox is playing" because from after that he has been more than useful

Finally Crooker is gone don't want to see him again in the black and white

Love the Ins need some pace in with Treloar out.
Completely agree, I would have even dropped him to the development league if we still had one, just a very bad player

How things change.. and quickly:

Start of season- “Oh s**t, Cox is playing .. FML what are they thinking! “
Nek minnit- “Cox a late out?!!? We’re forked!!”

Welcome back big fella.

One thing we'll never hear. "Blair is back - yippee"

I'm excited to see Murray back, we need his pace to help break the game open.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elliott to replace varcoe & Treloar to replace Greenwood, then we should actually have a finals worthy side...
Those changes would be huge for us. Takes us from pretender to contender. If we can snag a fourth finish we can hit Richmond with everything we’ve got.
Must win on Saturday

This is a massive opportunity for Sam Murray. Personally I don't think he deserved his place, but he's received a chance. And now needs to capitalise.

Cox/Crocker change is a sight for sore eyes.

Simple question.

Murray? or Crocker?

If Crocker can get games, I feel like there's no such thing as any player on our list being "undeserving" of getting a game.

I think that based on what we have available, that is as good a team as we can chose.

I'm happy to see Murray in this week. I think we can expose the Roos for pace.

I actually would prefer him more up on a wing though because I think the run off half back has been pretty good with Crisp and Maynard.

Hoping Elliott and Aish come back in the next couple. But short term, I think this is as good a side as we can expect to roll out

COx in Crocker Out
I think that based on what we have available, that is as good a team as we can chose.

I'm happy to see Murray in this week. I think we can expose the Roos for pace.

I actually would prefer him more up on a wing though because I think the run off half back has been pretty good with Crisp and Maynard.

Hoping Elliott and Aish come back in the next couple. But short term, I think this is as good a side as we can expect to roll out
Elliott will be a massive in for us and Aish will be an improvement to the 22, let's just hope both can find form quickly. We have a few tough weeks starting this week with Norf.

I hope Murray has worked on his right side, he became way too predictable and they found him out. I like what he brings, he's tough in the contest and has that pace, better disposal on both sides and we have a winner there.

I don't think McLarty being an emergency means a potential late-out. I think it's just learning that last week we were caught with our pants down by having no tall emergency.
I think it’s an acknowledgment that McLarty is next in line (if we were to lose a Cox/Moore/Mihocek).
He has edged past Crocker...as next on the list.
Either that or he absolutely kicked arse in the Interclub match simulation last week...

COx in Crocker Out
Elliott will be a massive in for us and Aish will be an improvement to the 22, let's just hope both can find form quickly. We have a few tough weeks starting this week with Norf.

I hope Murray has worked on his right side, he became way too predictable and they found him out. I like what he brings, he's tough in the contest and has that pace, better disposal on both sides and we have a winner there.
When Murray was omitted after Round 9, Bucks stated that he needed to go back for while & that he would be reintroduced later in the season.
There appeared to be a specific plan...to get Murray playing his role, improve his disposal, awareness & decision making.
I assume Bucks is happier now (with his game) & it’s time for him to be given his next opportunity.
Hopefully he grasps it with both hands...

In my Tip Comp I actually Picked North

What made you pick North?
You dont think we have more midfield depth than them, we are alot quicker than them around the ground, plus we have a potent forward structure?
Only danger for us is if Brown, Daw and Ziebell get on top of our backline. I think that Greenwood may well take Ziebell, and we will trust our midfield to go head to head with theirs, so no tagging of Higgins.

When Murray was omitted after Round 9, Bucks stated that he needed to go back for while & that he would be reintroduced later in the season.
There appeared to be a specific plan...to get Murray playing his role, improve his disposal, awareness & decision making.
I assume Bucks is happier now (with his game) & it’s time for him to be given his next opportunity.
Hopefully he grasps it with both hands...
I was excited by him and lets hope he comes back even better, there is a lot to work with and IMHO the guy has a promising future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back