Unofficial Preview Changes V North Melbourne: Out: Crocker/Daicos - In: Murray/Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually call out at games Sier as “Bear”

As in Go Bear

It's the internet. We're like goldfish....short attention span and even shorter memories!
Cox is rubbish, no he's not, yes he is, no he's not, yes he is...

Now try the BF variations: Insert these words into the above sentence and repeat: Buckley, Sidebottom, Pendlebury, Collingwood FC, umpires, AFL, Eddie, (go through the entire playing and coaching list), AFLW, Cheer squads, (insert all other clubs, their playing and coaching lists), injuries, the tribunal, Collingwood FC (right from the start), Indigenous players, draft picks, recruiters, Malthouse, Eddie again cos we hate him!,

surely there are better things to do with our lives than argue about things we (a) know very little about (actually) or (b) things we cannot change or even influence with our whinging.

Just for the record:

I like watching Coxy play, he's fun to watch and has a lot of upside. I actually enjoy watching all the CFC teams play...I must be nuts!
I’m with you.

Better things to do and worry about.

8DDBBAC7-98D3-4286-AEB2-99FB677B40DF.gif

"Different people, different opinions" is fine, it's the "same people, different opinions" that gets very goldfishy.
Which are a minority here

It's the internet. We're like goldfish....short attention span and even shorter memories!

Now try the BF variations: Insert these words into the above sentence and repeat: Buckley, Sidebottom, Pendlebury, Collingwood FC, umpires, AFL, Eddie, (go through the entire playing and coaching list), AFLW, Cheer squads, (insert all other clubs, their playing and coaching lists), injuries, the tribunal, Collingwood FC (right from the start), Indigenous players, draft picks, recruiters, Malthouse, Eddie again cos we hate him!,

surely there are better things to do with our lives than argue about things we (a) know very little about (actually) or (b) things we cannot change or even influence with our whinging.

Just for the record:

I like watching Coxy play, he's fun to watch and has a lot of upside. I actually enjoy watching all the CFC teams play...I must be nuts!

He's definitely improved as well. Most of the whingers are simply short sighted reactionists who dont have the patience to give a player time to learn and improve.

I love watching him play too,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Friday night, beers, Cox and footy tomorrow.

Pure gold.
Playing with a few of your favourite things

Keep up the

Good work.

:p

Is it Jacobs who tags for North? He has been going very well and you can guarantee that one if our star mids will have a very hard afternoon.
He has battled with concussion for the past month, it’s actually quite worrying health-wise. He’s out this week again.

Just for the record:

There's the rub - if there aren't then maybe it could be time to look for them.

He has battled with concussion for the past month, it’s actually quite worrying health-wise. He’s out this week again.
I’m glad he won’t be stopping one of ours but hope he is back feeling 100% next week.

If Clarke plays well I’m starting a spud shield here and naming it after him :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Unlike the Weagles game I’ve got a good feeling about this one.

Pies by 5+ goals in a commanding performance, and the Tigers to break a sweat about meeting us the following weekend.

Go Pies!

I had a Good Feeling last week so might Bad/Nervous Feeling mean we win.

We Have to win Tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back