Preview Changes v North Melbourne - Round 7, 2021 - OUT Jones, IN B Brown

Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
For mind I'd change Chandler for Melk

I'd give Jones a rest and have a look at bedford aswell, Jones can come back in later we won't have 0 injuries.

Don't need Brown or Weid for mine. Upsets the balance
Yeah. McDonald and Jackson have played their roles to a tee. Don’t see Brown or Weid getting a gig until we start having scoring issues.

Get funky with it against Norf. Goodwin has mentioned we've experimented with a forward line including BBB Weideman Jackson Fritsch and Tmac on the wing/forward. This is a 10 goal loss regardless whatever we do.
In: Brown Weideman
Out: Melksham Jones (rested)

The guy who literally isn’t working? The game is meant to be in Tassie anyway. I’m begging you to do some research before you post

The guy who theoretically isn’t working but set up the whole system to dance to his whim and tune.

Won’t go ahead in Tas and I doubt it goes ahead in Melb. I think we see a schedule shuffle.

The guy who theoretically isn’t working but set up the whole system to dance to his whim and tune.

Won’t go ahead in Tas and I doubt it goes ahead in Melb. I think we see a schedule shuffle.
Mate we haven’t had a lockdown since Jan.

I know you’re an LNP voter but you look a bit silly ignoring Tasmania’s likely role in this when it’s their home game.

Has nothing to do with Vic but will be at Marvel i’m sure. Australia has got very good at isolating cases before they spread too far.

Back