Preview Changes v North

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JeanLucGoddard

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Casey won a really dismal game over Frankston and not one of our AFL listed players kicked one of our four goals.

So bleak.

I hope Lewis gets to belt someone in potentially his last game.
We're hoping Scott Thompson belts Lewis in HIS last game.

Albeit for sins committed in his previous jumper, not yours.

stEdy

All Australian
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
We're hoping Scott Thompson belts Lewis in HIS last game.

Albeit for sins committed in his previous jumper, not yours.
Sounds good, Lewis has been playing up forward a bit so there's a chance they might get to belt each other, which could be the most interesting part of this game given our team looks like it's already mentally on a beach in Bali somewhere

JeanLucGoddard

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sounds good, Lewis has been playing up forward a bit so there's a chance they might get to belt each other, which could be the most interesting part of this game given our team looks like it's already mentally on a beach in Bali somewhere
Yep, there's every chance they'll end up within mutual belting range.

And under Brad "Flying the flag is nonsense" Scott it would have been frowned upon, but I get the feeling that Rhyce Shaw is a bit more old school on these things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fork n Hell

All Australian
Mar 7, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Thompson might knock Lewies toupee clean off!

markm106

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
If Gawn pulled up with the slightest of strains he needs to be rested. Pruess in of course.
There’s not much left to pick from in the VFL but I’d bring Hunt back. For any one of Stretch ANB JKH Wagner.

Last edited:

Top Bottom