Preview Changes v North

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Will Big Preussy play?
I wouldn’t have thought so but for comedic purposes I’m all for it. With two giant rucks plus the general belting mentioned earlier, I might go along to this one

Demon 16

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I wouldn’t have thought so but for comedic purposes I’m all for it. With two giant rucks plus the general belting mentioned earlier, I might go along to this one

Pruess was best on ground for Casey again this week and Gawn came off late with a tight hammy.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if we play Pruess and not risk Gawn.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Oh sweet jesus.

Goldstein will blow him up in 3 minutes.

Nonsense. Lewis will iron Goldstein out as is customary and take the 12 game ban into retirement.

Lewis could be in for an all time underwhelming and awkward retirement chair off. Meaningless game, against North, in Hobart, supporters angry and checked out. It's the most fascinating prospect of the game.

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Lewis could be in for an all time underwhelming and awkward retirement chair off. Meaningless game, against North, in Hobart, supporters angry and checked out. It's the most fascinating prospect of the game.
If football supporters from both sides have any class they’ll remember a 4x premiership player, b&f winner in a flag year, and a 300+ game player. Obviously his 54 games for us were at the end of his career but he definitely added some positives to Melbourne.

What percentage of players would play 300 games? Worth commending him solely for his career, irrespective of his jumper colours. An incredibly gutsy competitor.

If football supporters from both sides have any class they’ll remember a 4x premiership player, b&f winner in a flag year, and a 300+ game player. Obviously his 54 games for us were at the end of his career but he definitely added some positives to Melbourne.

What percentage of players would play 300 games? Worth commending him solely for his career, irrespective of his jumper colours. An incredibly gutsy competitor.

I have no doubt the supporters at the game will. I just don't think there'll be many of them. Hopefully both teams line up and Lewis and Thompson get chaired off simultaneously and it looks semi respectable

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
More injuries? Sounds like it'll be the last 22 fit blokes on the list get a guernsey and then turn the lights out when you leave.

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
More injuries? Sounds like it'll be the last 22 fit blokes on the list get a guernsey and then turn the lights out when you leave.
Who is injured now? Could we trust them to turn the lights off? Or would 5 midfielders all try to do it at once and nothing would end up happening?

Back