Preview Changes v North

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is injured now? Could we trust them to turn the lights off? Or would 5 midfielders all try to do it at once and nothing would end up happening?

Probably crash into each other and we'll get more injuries - or someone will break a finger when flicking the switch.

Farewell tour for Lewy. And Stretch. And Keilty. Bugger it, throw Jeffy & Maynard in and if they don't get past the warm-up, it'll just be like Ro Bail on debut vs. North in Round 23 all those years ago. Who needs 22 players?!?!

Didn't Gawn pull up sore?

With Pruess in Wrap Max up. Goodwin is probably calculating in his mind how Melbourne can still play finals.

The only change i want is for them to actually give a s**t , because another performance like last week should not be acceptable .

The only change i want is for them to actually give a s**t , because another performance like last week should not be acceptable .
Me too. I'd like to see something shown this year! But instead I'm sure they'll be too busy talking about what costumes they'll be wearing Monday to give a stuff about the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude but has big Max trained this week ?Is he going to play?Purely asking from a fantasy football perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Back