Preview Changes v PAFC, a club since 1492 - Round 17, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey! I don't even post in this board! Peace!
So the moderator update indicating that a poster called Chief has edited a post by someone called LeverPuller in the Changes v PAFC is some kind of Bigfooty glitch?

Fair enough. Hardly your fault. If you have influence in such things, I wouldn’t mind seeing some kind of upgrade to server capacity to avoid bad gateway stuff every time Essendon win or lose anything though. Cheers

I'm on board the AVB train. Kozzy probably needs a spell.
Bowey seems to be best performed at Casey for a while and could be worth a look too.
Dunno if Brown was hurt or rested after HT, but 3 touches in a half is very poor.
If we can keep one of TMc/Jacko/Gawn deep we may not need another tall forward in.

This isn’t what I think they’ll do, but what I would think about;

In: Chandler, AVB
Out: Kozzie (managed), Sparrow (unlucky)

Sub: Melksham (believe it or not I wouldn’t mind him coming back to the half forward line for a couple of weeks while we try to turn things back around - then * him back off asap..)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weid has been playing a hybrid forward/ruck role and Jackson might be due a rest. We were also too inside mid heavy this week so this is what I’d like to see:

Out: Sparrow, Viney, Jackson
In: Weid, AVB, Bedford

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

in: BBB, Vanders and Melksham
out: Viney, Harmes, Sparrow

Max and Jackson rotate off the bench instead of Forward Pocket, they don't get enough use or convert enough.
Kozzie sits in FP next to BBB and is at his feet in every marking contest and crumbs or creates defensive pressure.
Melksham to pinpoint inside F50 passes, AVB to replace Viney who looks underdone/still injured to me and help with clearances.
18 man defensive full ground zone turns in to 16 man zone, compress it a little and it'll still be fine, BBB and Kozzie stay in the F50 at all times, so we have options when we force turnovers.
Wham bam, thank you ma'am, all problems solved, premiership in the bag.:cool:

Out: the strange Melbourne team we’ve witnessed through the first half of the season who perform at a consistent and high level.
In: the Melbourne we know and loath.

Would be a massive turn around in form to beat Port this week, we’ll probably know within the first 10-15 minutes whether we’re on or not.

Strong start is really important and I hope our forwards actually take their chances when they get come, almost feels like our players are just scared to miss, and hence result in kicks that are neither a shot on goal or a pass.

Out Viney, Jordon, Spargo, Petty.
Viney adds nothing we need but adds alot of rubbish s**t like getting it and just dumping it asap which is what has ****ed us the last few years.

Jordons game is built on pressure acts and tackles had * all of either and coming in off a 5 day break he gets a rest

Spargo isn't an auto selection for me and was non existent for most of the game and put on zero pressure.

Petty can go out cause he's trash and I don't like him so there's that.

In AVB, Lockhart/Bedford/Bowey, Declase/Smith, Brown/Weid.

AVB cause I want him in. another defensive first player wholl bury a few campaigners to take Vineys spot in the Midfield doesn't need the ball to have a massive impact.

Lockhart/Bedford/Bowey to add more flexibility and not just pure mids.

Declase/Smith to play instead of Petty id went with no one coming in but ya can't so here we are.

Brown/Weid I'd go Weid cause he went back and had 20/3 and can be decoy for Aliir but I want to see Brown for the lols and watch Aliir break the record for most intercept marks

Ben Brown & Milkshakes to come in

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
Melky hitting 50m bullets to Benny Brown charging out the goal square. Scoring problems fixed.

You know we're in trouble when everyone is suggesting completely different changes.

I reckon we should give Matt Jones another run. Also, why don't we see what Terlich can do with an extended go at it.
Wouldn't mind seeing Mitch Clisby get a look in either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back