Preview Changes v PAFC, a club since 1492 - Round 17, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, go back and read the comments, I replied to TK not you, stop jumping at shadows.
A classic comeback from you, again jumping to the hyperbolic put down to being called out. It’s your only schtick and it gets increasingly boring and embarrassing to deal with.

Yea country footy is wayyyy better than city. Crowd always got into it more imo. Better atmosphere.
Had one year playing city football in the Essendon District Football League.

Played for Northen Saints who were full of Greeks, Lebo's and Italians. Played against Hadfield one day who were full of Lebo's. I think I spent more time in scuffles throughout the day then touching the ball. Turns out there was a family fund going on with some of the Lebo's from each time.

We played in front of a crowd about 50 and I reckon majority of them were family members from each side.

Most bizarre experience of playing metro footy.

A classic comeback from you, again jumping to the hyperbolic put down to being called out. It’s your only schtick and it gets increasingly boring and embarrassing to deal with.

5 people liked TKs comment about you smelling your own farts and contributing nothing and myself and one other lol'd at it, just me tho ....and you talk about my lack of self awareness. 😂

Good to see you woke up on the wrong side of the bed again today. Have a nice day G2B. 🤗

Jeez i’d kill everyone i love just to sniff a few joe the goose tonight. feels like 2019 again, twenty three million shitty touches before we get a goal while shitful oppo clubs joe goose all night. i love joe the goose. im fanging for joe goose. * oath.

5 people liked TKs comment about you smelling your own farts and contributing nothing and myself and one other lol'd at it, just me tho ....and you talk about my lack of self awareness. 😂

Good to see you woke up on the wrong side of the bed again today. Have a nice day G2B. 🤗
Woah woah the last thing I wanna do is get into conflict on this board

Woah woah the last thing I wanna do is get into conflict on this board
😂

Wasnt attempting to make a conflict, just noting how well liked the comment I responded to was that started this entire hissy fit.

Think I'll just put old mate on ignore, make it easy on everyone.

Thank you for making G2B the woman by the way Dancing Potato .🤗
This post perfectly sums you up. Feel free to put me on ignore, god knows I would benefit from it the most. I’m not really fussed about how many laughs you and TK get from trying to have a go at me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This post perfectly sums you up. Feel free to put me on ignore, god knows I would benefit from it the most. I’m not really fussed about how many laughs you and TK get from trying to have a go at me.

Ah come on mate lighten up. Get Tmac to call us the worse 12-3 team ever

I reckon some BB frees wouldn’t hurt
Ideally his goals will only come from flop-induced free kicks, handballs over the top when he’s in the goal square or perfectly laced out kicks on long leads. If he takes a contested mark in a tight 1v1 or kicks a snag in general play after nimbly winning a ground ball or wins a HTB free it’s going to be very difficult to know what’s reality anymore.

I've done it before infact it's strangely common. Tony Jones on the Sunday footy show even called him swallow on the quiz.
He and Jordon could both tie for the B&F this year and still no one would know who they are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back