Fixture Changes v Plastics Round 8

Remove this Banner Ad

I imagine it’s last in, first out with Libba back. Was expecting it to be between him and Scott. I’d expect McNeil to be sub.
Yeah I was a little strong in my initial comment. Obviously he has been dropped for a reason.
I thought he created enough chances and put enough pressure on to get another game.

I liked the small forward mix last week.

Probably the closest the strongest 22 we’ve put out all season

TOB injury is unfortunate but Gards is a good replacement although VFL form has been up and down it seems.

Unlucky for McNeil but I think he should be the sub.

Clearly come into the emergency list and Buku drops out after multiple weeks, interesting or just a non event?

McLean couldn't play AFL this week, there was nowhere to put him with Baz back last week and Libba this week and he absolutely had to play a full game this week coming off .5 games in 2 weeks.

It's frustrating, but McLean would be best to look at other options at the end of the season.

Yeah I was a little strong in my initial comment. Obviously he has been dropped for a reason.
I thought he created enough chances and put enough pressure on to get another game.

I liked the small forward mix last week.

I agree. I would’ve liked him to stay in as well but Scott’s form has been solid so I can’t complain too much about their decision. Whoever was left out was going to be unlucky.

He looks a strong prospect as a pressure forward and I hope he gets a long run in the side soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who has some backline match ups? Hogan has had a few good games against us.

Greene kicked a bag against us last year. Does Duryea or JJ head to him?

TO'B's injury timing is a bit unfortunate for him, I think he's been pretty good since his return. However, I think that we'd have be pretty keen to get what in my view to be our 3 first choice KPB into the same side.

Hopefully this helps Keath return to his traditional role of intercept marking. Its something that has been really lacking in his game all season.

We'd be hard pressed to naming a better side at the moment.

Otherwise. Im outraged at the naming of Libba on the bench. Outraged I tell ya!

Surprised McNeil is out but Libba makes us better so someone has to go.
Not a fan of the three talls in the backline. Would have liked Buku to replace TOB given he is injured. Just like a bit more run from defence that imo we don’t get with 3 “big” talls back there.
In Bev we trust.

McLean will be gone for at least a month, so obvious when we didn’t even bring him on as sub.

I would have gone Scott sub and kept McNeil in personally but either way it’s not too big of a deal. Hopefully Gards gets up to speed quick, this is the best KPD trio we have if all are in form.

Keath move to TOBs role where hes 10x the player, and Gards for another defensive option. It’s the better mix, but just need Gards & Keath to find some form

McLean will be gone for at least a month, so obvious when we didn’t even bring him on as sub.

I would have gone Scott sub and kept McNeil in personally but either way it’s not too big of a deal. Hopefully Gards gets up to speed quick, this is the best KPD trio we have if all are in form.

Keath move to TOBs role where hes 10x the player, and Gards for another defensive option. It’s the better mix, but just need Gards & Keath to find some form
Is he? I can’t remember really seeing him play that role for a long time. I think the whole Keath is a great intercept player is a bit of a myth from his Crows days. Gardner isn’t great at it either though.

Is he? I can’t remember really seeing him play that role for a long time. I think the whole Keath is a great intercept player is a bit of a myth from his Crows days. Gardner isn’t great at it either though.
Bring in the Buss!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back