Changes v Port - 5 changes, welcome back Trengove

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I think this shoulder is probably be the best thing for Kent, particularly as a subscriber to the back injury thing. Pull him out for the year, send him in for any surgery that may be required for either injury now, and get onto rehabbing it straight away to give him a chance to start preseason on day 1, and the best chance of saving his career.

I dont have an official tweet to upload here like Darthside but the Deebrief tweeted that Sam McClure said on SEN that Trenners was likely to make his comeback game

Where does he play? Surely not replacing Jeff as a small forward? Port are one of the quickest teams in the comp. If ever we were to bring him back, it would be against a less speedy side? Would be great to see him back, however I'm just not sure where he fits in? Petracca to the middle and Trenners to Forward Flank? Maybe Salem doesn't get up, we drop Wagner and he plays BF? Even if he plays like sh*t, I hope Goodwin gives him a few weeks in the main side to show if he has anything left..

Where does he play? Surely not replacing Jeff as a small forward? Port are one of the quickest teams in the comp. If ever we were to bring him back, it would be against a less speedy side? Would be great to see him back, however I'm just not sure where he fits in? Petracca to the middle and Trenners to Forward Flank? Maybe Salem doesn't get up, we drop Wagner and he plays BF? Even if he plays like sh*t, I hope Goodwin gives him a few weeks in the main side to show if he has anything left..
It would be hard for trenners to get a good run at it when you consider viney and jones need to squeeze back in and then vince as well. On the plus side if he gets in and does well then it puts pressure on other fringe players to hold their spot, which can only be a good thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'll be right, he really hates us.....
He's a bald campaigner who somehow manages to piss off both supporter bases simultaneously. You need real talent to achieve that

He seems to love norf though, which is weird cause norf are so intensely dislikeable.

He's a bald campaigner who somehow manages to piss off both supporter bases simultaneously. You need real talent to achieve that

He seems to love norf though, which is weird cause norf are so intensely dislikeable.
You forgot Hawthorn, was the cult hero of Freekick Hawthorn for a while.

Also rewatch the GWS Blues game, tries very hard to get GWS over the line

To be honest, I think this shoulder is probably be the best thing for Kent, particularly as a subscriber to the back injury thing. Pull him out for the year, send him in for any surgery that may be required for either injury now, and get onto rehabbing it straight away to give him a chance to start preseason on day 1, and the best chance of saving his career.
Probably not as good as playing well in a final, which is not impossible if he isn't ruled out for the year

You guys are all sad sad people knowing the umpires. Once you learn them it's all confirmation bias.

Who gives a rats toss bag
But i actually don't mind the umpires. I try to know them for different reasons, but Nicholes stands out as an all round bad decision maker however is a good bouncer. Razor Ray is the Goldspink of the modern era

Brett Rosebury is a very underrated umpire imo

I appreciate umpires

Not sure if I'd refer to a 7 time Grand Final umpire at underrated, but he is very good, haha ;)
Agreed, but the only umpire people know is Razor Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back