Changes v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people want to give Robbo one last chance although maybe he is just another Lisle :(
Last game he played in seniors I say was worse then William's game on Sunday.
Although I mentioned this before I like to see players get 2-3 in a row to find their feet not one in and back out not like we ever going to make finals this year so it should be all about developing. I leave Hammelman there as well for at least another week.
Like to get a game into Close, Skinner, Clayton as well. And Lester/Paine what do you do with them.
Then you have Evans and Freeman as well.
Problem is no one really dominating NEAFL and honestly there are a lot of seniors that do one good thing and one silly one :) So who do you drop?

Saying that pretty sure Walker will be dropped again :)
Except robbos played half a dozen pretty good games and shown way more than lisle ever did and a hell of a lot more than William.

Except robbos played half a dozen pretty good games and shown way more than lisle ever did and a hell of a lot more than William.

Agreed, comparing Robbo to Moose is just about the weirdest player comparison I've ever heard.

Sorry I like Robbo although this year he has gone backwards I know he has been injured although has not stepped up.
I rather Rueben in the side for a few more games
So who goes Bewick, Keays?

Yes,but I thought he needed a game badly.

I get where you're coming from, although in reality, isn't it safe to assume basically anybody outside the best 22 need games to prove themselves as best 22 calibre?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back