Preview Changes v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to intrude guys.
Just a questiom about tickets... Ticketek and ticketmaster aren't showing, nothing via afl website. Any clues?

On a side note, should be a win for your mob. Like us Vs Saints, you'll win the tap and go from there.

Good luck.
I got an email from the club yesterday about registering for them as a Bris based Member, and it said registrations open for them at 10am today. So potentially first dibs to members, and then sell the rest to the general public?
only 500 tickets available

250 for each set of members.

Tell me that isn't a ******* joke!

Is Sparrow a defender? Or does that mean the Harmes as a defender experiment is back?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Played a bit of half back in the VFL IIRC, but you'd hope they're bringing him in to play his natural position. I'd throw Brayshaw behind the ball and Harmes forward for the majority of the game and add Sparrow to the midfield rotation. Doubt he's going to play on a wing. Played pretty well against Adelaide behind the regular mids in the preseason game, but again, witches hats.

James Jordon – Outside Midfielder

The Oakleigh Chargers product will provide some great outside run to the Demons with his best work done on the outskirts of the ground and delivering the ball into the forward 50. Jordon is renowned for his accuracy by foot and good decision making with ball in hand which will be beneficial to Melbourne who at times lacked composure when entering their forward half. He can often play as that link-up player who can connect passages of play and impact the contest with his high footy IQ.

Seems that this is more the type of player that we need even if it is just a draft profile, and all the reports have been that they're both in decent form. Odd.

Played a bit of half back in the VFL IIRC, but you'd hope they're bringing him in to play his natural position. I'd throw Brayshaw behind the ball and Harmes forward for the majority of the game and add Sparrow to the midfield rotation. Doubt he's going to play on a wing.
+1 to this.

So Gus to the wing, Harmes half back, and Sparrow to forward pocket confirmed

+1 to this.

So Gus to the wing, Harmes half back, and Sparrow to forward pocket confirmed
I actually have no idea why Harmes wasn't training for that wing position. He's got the running ability and kicking skills to do it at least in the style of someone like Robinson or Newnes I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mad for you lot to not be favourites going into this game

watch the betting even up closer to the game.

Ladhams vs Gawn will be one sided

ladhams will get 20 possies but half that amount in hitouts

our mids are s**t at playing to a losing ruck.

no Marshall will mean that dixon gets gang raped by your defenders.

Our key defenders are 193cm clurey and 189cm Jonas. We’re short as hell down back

what? You’re sitting 1st on the ladder, we are 13th and you think it’s mad we aren’t favourite?

watch the betting even up closer to the game.

Ladhams vs Gawn will be one sided

ladhams will get 20 possies but half that amount in hitouts

our mids are sh*t at playing to a losing ruck.

no Marshall will mean that dixon gets gang raped by your defenders.

Our key defenders are 193cm clurey and 189cm Jonas. We’re short as hell down back
Got any idea where we'll be playing Sparrow?

what? You’re sitting 1st on the ladder, we are 13th and you think it’s mad we aren’t favourite?

because ladder position doesn’t decide games

anyone with a bit of sense who has watched port would be massively concerned about the issues I raised

we’re undersized up forward
Undersized down back
Our 1st ruck is out and our replacement has been poor at ruckwork and is going up against a tap master
Our centre square combos have been poor outside of the first 3/4 games
We’ve just squeaked out our last two wins and lost our last game.

where we’ve been good this year has been our half backs and outside mids contested work, running and ball use. Dbj Hartlett Amon McKenzie duursma boak. But if you’re winning the ball out the centre and kicking it to your key forwards who have size advantage over us then our best weapons won’t get much of a chance.

anyone with a bit of sense who has watched port would be massively concerned about the issues I raised

Undersized down back
Our 1st ruck is out and our replacement has been poor at ruckwork and is going up against a tap master

where we’ve been good this year has been our half backs and outside mids contested work, running and ball use. Dbj Hartlett Amon McKenzie duursma boak. But if you’re winning the ball out the centre and kicking it to your key forwards who have size advantage over us then our best weapons won’t get much of a chance.
Anyone with a bit of sense would understand why Melbourne are 13th and would have Port favourite.

Undersized down back

You're not special, we've lost to plenty of weaker and more out of form sides before.

Undersized down back

You're right, we'll flog ya.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back