Changes v Port (latest; out: Murray, In: Murphy)

Remove this Banner Ad

I always love it when a young fella gets his debut so I’m wrapped for the kid, but geez our backline has been decimated.

Forget about break glass in emergency (Oxley), we have broken the glass, and smashed the button.

At this point we are breaking up the furniture and burning it as a signal fire.

On the plus side tho least it's Murray, I rate him but out of anyone to miss I'd pick him as I think it's a spot we can fill. He's not the most experienced defender himself and not only did Murphy play well last week, him the ox and Madge were basically the VFL defence so have played a fair bit together. They will be familiar with how each other plays. Hope he kills it :praying:

I always love it when a young fella gets his debut so I’m wrapped for the kid, but geez our backline has been decimated.

Forget about break glass in emergency (Oxley), we have broken the glass, and smashed the button.

At this point we are breaking up the furniture and burning it as a signal fire.

Forget the furniture .....we’ve pulled the fence palings off the boundary fence

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can't remember seeing a season where so many on the list have had a look. To still be in serious contention for top 4 is pretty extraordinary.
Great Depth I guess

Goodluck Murph.

The way he moves and his kicking action, although right footed, reminds me a lot of shorter Ben Reid. Not saying there game, decision making or their disposal quality is similar...

All the best to Sam, hope everything is okay. :thumbsu:

We've used every first year player except Tyler brown, that's including a cat b rookie, redrafted ox and traded in Murray who I hope is all good. All bar brown,Elliot,McLarty,wills & Lynch have played, quite incredible really.

I don't think he is but he does have ability..........no denying that.

Good luck to boy.
Nowhere near ready, but it's not through a lack of endeavour. It's been more evident when played forward, but there's been several times when he hasn't had the body strength needed to compete at VFL level. Certainly talented and gets into good positions though. Hopefully he has a good game and isn't exposed too much one on one. Worst case it's a good precursor for his 2019.

Nowhere near ready, but it's not through a lack of endeavour. It's been more evident when played forward, but there's been several times when he hasn't had the body strength needed to compete at VFL level. Certainly talented and gets into good positions though. Hopefully he has a good game and isn't exposed too much one on one. Worst case it's a good precursor for his 2019.

Loved his game against Coburg when they ruffed him up........good first half last week but then he dropped off.

I am going to go tomorrow and I will be watching him closely...........do us proud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy for Murphy but.....

We are less of a chance to win this game than we were before.

We are way too inexperienced in our backline now. It's become ridiculous.

Hopefully the Rain can help the Backline

Loved his game against Coburg when they ruffed him up........good first half last week but then he dropped off.

I am going to go tomorrow and I will be watching him closely...........do us proud.

Played his Best Games that are TV Games;)

Goodluck Murph.

The way he moves and his kicking action, although right footed, reminds me a lot of shorter Ben Reid. Not saying there game, decision making or their disposal quality is similar...

All the best to Sam, hope everything is okay. :thumbsu:
Does he have a left foot?
Even a 50% foot?
Got to be dual sided these days to make it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back