Prediction Changes v Port - Rd 9, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m a huge Bailey Williams fan but the last few times he’s come back off an injury he’s been slow to get back into it. Hope that’s not the case this time around.

So surprised at the Crozier call. To ‘manage’ him this week is simply wrong. If he could play, he should. Manage him next week when we have some players back.

The team looks fairly well balanced, it’s just that from the outside, Roarke is not deserving of his place. If Butler was in, I don’t think we would be melting the way we are.

Bruce giving us ruck support exposes us a bit forward - might need Bont deep forward when Bruce goes into the ruck.

The team should be stronger than the individual, Roarke just has to play his part and let the system work.

Having Williams back is great, losing Lachie is a massive loss. Boak looks like he is playing injured, Huston out is a win.

The team looks fairly well balanced, it’s just that from the outside, Roarke is not deserving of his place. If Butler was in, I don’t think we would be melting the way we are.

Bruce giving us ruck support exposes us a bit forward - might need Bont deep forward when Bruce goes into the ruck.

Roarke will have a specific job locking down someone on the wing, likely Amon. Wallis and Butler (who are the 2 people seem to think should be selected) aren't suited to this type of role.

Really can't understand the carry on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd prefer Wallis to Hannan while English is out.

Don't think there is a role for Wallis when we have the three bigs but think he would make a lot more sense with one of them out. Hannan was left one out an awful lot against the Blues and was never a chance of winning most of them, you'd feel like Wallis would've been a good chance of at least halving them.
Pace is the reason

The thing is Bevo is contradicting himself. He blatantly said it was team balance why Wallis was dropped. As Mitch played as a tall adding English to the mix took his spot. I can understand this but with English out there is no excuse. Mitch has put in the hard yards but Roarke who has been average gets a game. Maybe Mitch has an opinion and does not drink Bevo’s cool aid.
No he is not
Hannan has taken his position and has a lot more pace and arguably on par as a mark
i love Wallis but the game as it’s been played so far this year does not suit him

Sorry if this has already been covered, but what is the consensus on the drunken team lineup? Is Bevo trolling the whole industry now?

fu** I hope so 😂 hilarious!
Imagine the pandemonium in the Port box if we lined up like that for just the first bounce. Would almost be worth conceding the first goal for the sheer discombobulation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back