Preview Changes v Port round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

The more I think about it and look at the teams, we're gonna lose lol. They'll tag Petracca, so unless Viney has one of his Hawthorn semi/West Coast/Brisbane games, our mids are going to get smoked

yes, yes, give in to the veil of negativity

Revenge Of The Sith Evil Laugh GIF by Star Wars

He has not been given the opportunity to be the no 1 Forward . I think he is capable of bringing the ball to ground , every one has made up their mind about him , i think he has more to offer than we have seen .

100% agree, was playing great till BBB came back into the side and took all his space. Personally I think we should drop BBB to the VFL to find some form and let Weideman play as the main target.

2022 on this board

Our forward line sucks - get rid of Brown/Weid/Tmac/too many smalls
Petracca is s**t/no he's great/no he's s**t/no he's great
* Melky
Goody's a prick
I don't ever like football anymore
We might win a premiership which i guess would be good at the MCG
I hate football
Play Kade Chandler/JVR/Laurie

Rinse and repeat

2022 on this board

* Melky
Goody's a prick
I hate football

Rinse and repeat

All excellent points by the board. 🎓

2022 on this board

* Melky
Goody's a prick
I hate football

Rinse and repeat
To be fair, the bolded is timeless

Yes, I consider him a hero, its more Goody's undying love for him that I hate. Got nothing against Melk personally.
I'd trade Salem away for 2018 Melk he was that good in that season. He'd probably make us a 3 goal better side on his own.

Too bad his legs are gone we need a player like him more than anything else.

I'd trade Salem away for 2018 Melk he was that good in that season. He'd probably make us a 3 goal better side on his own.

Too bad his legs are gone we need a player like him more than anything else.

Anyone who stands up for teammates against a drunk arrogant arsehole is alright by me. Extra points for doing it in the middle of a fine dining restaurant and smashing the place up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Petty wasn't out I wouldn't be against putting Tomlinson into the forward line. Has strength and can move his opponent aside - might be more suited to our current inside 50 entries.

Anyone who stands up for teammates against a drunk arrogant arsehole is alright by me. Extra points for doing it in the middle of a fine dining restaurant and smashing the place up.
That was pretty funny. Also there are a bunch of decent French restaurants in South Yarra / Prahran so I'm hoping they will take their show on the road

That was pretty funny. Also there are a bunch of decent French restaurants in South Yarra / Prahran so I'm hoping they will take their show on the road

Spewing there has been no security footage released, I really wanted to see Melk put May thru the reception desk.

Port don't normally tag, unless they have changed that up and Port suit Melbourne as a match up so I am confident as well.

They had Drew tag Oliver earlier in the season from memory. I wouldn't be shocked to see him go with Petracca when he's in the middle.

I wanna see Trac step up with Oliver out and really take the game on, he may have flicked the switch on his goal kicking (fingers crossed) and may be the point of difference in our midfield to provide some spark for the other plodders in there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back