Preview Changes v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Has certainly been cruelled by injury and very unlucky in that regard. If it was up to me, I wouldn't play him in the SANFL should he not play this week. I'd freshen him up physically and mentally and ensure that he's cherry ripe in 2-3 weeks in case he's required at AFL level. I still think there's a reasonable chance that his form has dipped along with his body having played at the highest level over the last 15 or so weeks. Freshen him up, get him back and vibrant and he might cease dropping balls that he's gotten uncontested hands to. If Keath ultimately fails and we manage Otto to ensure he's peaking around a month from now, then we'll be all the better for it.
Crows have a bye in the SANFL this week I think??

No because he's too soft to give me a bet

More than happy next week to make one

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hey I wanted a bet when you said the Crows were a 90% chance of winning the flag and you wouldn't take it!

And I don't think you're in a position to call me soft when you only bet when you're 100% sure of winning.

Hey I wanted a bet when you said the Crows were a 90% chance of winning the flag and you wouldn't take it!

And I don't think you're in a position to call me soft when you only bet when you're 100% sure of winning.

Dunno about soft but Marty sounds like he's no mug punter! :p

Yeah and he was important for us when he went forward. It's also no coincidence our toughness and reliability went up when Hartigan did his hamstring and has been out of the team since.
So do you want him as a permanent forward? No arguments about Hartigan, he was in terrible form

So do you want him as a permanent forward? No arguments about Hartigan, he was in terrible form

No I wouldn't want him as a permanent forward. He has shown he can chop and change in games as the need arises . We have talia , lever and Kelly down back, if any of them are getting beaten for a period in the game he can go down there and be the spare interceptor, we have tex, Jenkins McGovern and betts up forward, if any of them are getting beaten he can go forward and make it a 2 on 1 in our favour to help them out.

With the strengths we have down back and up forward otten is a nice cherry on top that knows how to use it. He doesn't need to be fast physically when his decision making is so good. Hartigan and keath don't offer that same versatility or football ability.

.. But Ultimately it's a moot point as the club clearly don't rate him as they drop him first chance they get. Doesn't matter what hole he fills when we need him to, the club don't rate it. Might as well delist him at the end of the year and be done with him in all honesty.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back